PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just like Bigge said, if there is enough sheep (and there will be), I see no reason why Activision wouldn't go through with this. I was on the fence with Black Ops anyways, but if the sub is true, I will stick to MW2 and BFBC franchise.
Originally Posted by NCTwin

I would love to hear what you guys think of the Mafia demo...because...well...just because...
Downloading now, been anticipating it for awhile.

Mafia II is carl winslow! I was gonna buy it already but the demo just makes it even more worth it. Short and sweet, but straight to the point demo. Voice acting is superb, graphics is GREAT. I wonder if this was a port from 360, because the build looks fantastic on PS3. Sound is good, action is good. Controls looked a bit confusing but after a few mins, got it down. Only found 1 playboy so far, gonna go back and find the rest. Good $$#% 2k!

Ported from the 360.

I mean, I heard...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Activision honestly thinks they can do whatever they want when it comes to this franchise.  Absolutely insane.

I mean, it's %$!#%+ up, but they can do whatever they want. So many people will pay blindly and happily to play, that with the numbers they lose it wont even matter.

I'm not paying for anything online on PS3 including CoD. The main reason I bought a Playstation was because online is free. #+%$ Activision for trying to take that away.

Originally Posted by Noskey

IRockTMacs wrote:

Activision honestly thinks they can do whatever they want when it comes to this franchise.  Absolutely insane.

I mean, it's #$%$++ up, but they can do whatever they want. So many people will pay blindly and happily to play, that with the numbers they lose it wont even matter.

I'm not paying for anything online on PS3 including CoD. The main reason I bought a Playstation was because online is free. $#$! Activision for trying to take that away.

Pretty much and you know what is the sad part, people will still pay to play.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Just like Bigge said, if there is enough sheep (and there will be), I see no reason why Activision wouldn't go through with this. I was on the fence with Black Ops anyways, but if the sub is true, I will stick to MW2 and BFBC franchise.
Originally Posted by NCTwin

I would love to hear what you guys think of the Mafia demo...because...well...just because...
Downloading now, been anticipating it for awhile.

What about Medal of Honor?

I am think this may be my MW2 replacement.

Or I will go back to how it was before my FPS days and play every RPG that releases.
laugh.gif

Is the MoH beta still up? J-DIDDS emailed me a beta key that I haven't used.

I should try to see if it can replace CoD.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Is the MoH beta still up? J-DIDDS emailed me a beta key that I haven't used.

I should try to see if it can replace CoD.

No, you should see if J-DIDDS has another Beta code for me.

Too bad..

The gameplay footage didn't do too much for me, especially the scoring indicator that flashed across your whole damn screen.

Question

In GOD of war 3 my game keeps screwing up after i beat the 3 stone guys, has this happened to anyone else?

how can i fix it

NVM, it ended Monday.

It was alright.  Was a bit more like MW1 as it was at a slower pace.  Graphics were a little worst than MW1 IMO.  But I only bothered to put in maybe 3 hours into it.  Maybe others who actually played it more can give you a better analysis.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

NVM, it ended Monday.

It was alright.  Was a bit more like MW1 as it was at a slower pace.  Graphics were a little worst than MW1 IMO.  But I only bothered to put in maybe 3 hours into it.  Maybe others who actually played it more can give you a better analysis.
A lot slower than MW1. It sucks.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

NVM, it ended Monday.

i have a xtra code!

Via Gametrailers:

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Collector’s Edition Detailed

Aug 10, 2010 @ 9:45am

acbce360doctor-530px.png

Ubisoft has revealed details of the Collector’s Edition for its upcoming title Assassins Creed Brotherhood, and it includes a Jack-in-the-Box! The Collector’s Edition will run you $100 and will include the following items:
  • Jack-in-the-Box Collectible (Harlequin character, exclusive to GameStop, Doctor character (shown above) at all other retailers)
  • Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps
  • Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome
  • Exclusive Art Book
  • Bonus Disc: Exclusive Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Video
  • Bonus Disc: Digital Sneak Peak at the Assassin’s Creed Comic
  • Bonus Disc: Trailers
  • Bonus Disc: Game Soundtrack
Additionally, as previously announced, pre-ordering the PS3 version of the game at GameStop will get you into the multiplayer beta launching in mid-September (although there are a limited number of beta codes, so don’t dawdle).

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood will be released on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on November 16, 2010.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

NVM, it ended Monday.

Well, I guess it's Fallout: New Vegas and AC: Brotherhood this fall then.

Anyone on NT platinum FFXIII? I need some help on how to get the damn catalyst to get the 8 final weapons. I have literally fought the creature who should be dropping it 83 times and it has yet to drop a single Trapazehedron.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Great video and all, and I know Bioshock is a great series to play and a great series to promote for gaming in general, but I simply cannot get down with it, at all. The controls always feel like a port from PC. I'd probably like it a lot more on the PC.

theprocessofbelief wrote:

Anyone on NT platinum FFXIII? I need some help on how to get the damn catalyst to get the 8 final weapons. I have literally fought the creature who should be dropping it 83 times and it has yet to drop a single Trapazehedron.
indifferent.gif

The drop rate is less than 1%.

Sorry man. I didn't have anything to do with that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

theprocessofbelief wrote:

indifferent.gif

The drop rate is less than 1%.

Sorry man. I didn't have anything to do with that
grin.gif

connoisseur's catalog + death spamming w/ malboro wand (or nirvana made from said wand) = highest chance of getting it.
i got all the ultimate weapons this way. you just got to hope that you kill the Adamantoise under par time, which should increase your chance of getting it. i also got a lot of platinum ingots while trying to get it, which should get you enough money to actually buy one.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom