PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by drekin06

my Ps3 shuts down without me going to turn system off and then the red light starts to blink. has anybody else had this problem?

does it shut down automatically when the system is turned on, or does it shut down on its own after a while ?
It shuts down like 2-5 minutes after I turn it on.

my Ps3 shuts down without me going to turn system off and then the red light starts to blink. has anybody else had this problem?

does it shut down automatically when the system is turned on, or does it shut down on its own after a while ?

It shut downs 2-5 minutes after i turn it on.

[h1]
[h1]Microsoft Responds to Mass Effect 2 Jumping Ship[/h1][h2]Company says Mass Effect 1 remains Xbox 360 exclusive.[/h2][h2]August 17, 2010[/h2]

Microsoft has responded to today's announcement of Mass Effect 2 coming to PlayStation 3. The game first launched in January 2010 for Xbox 360 and PC, and is now headed to PS3 a year later in January 2011.

"With both Mass Effect titles launching first on Xbox 360 combined with the wealth of available paid downloadable content on Xbox Live today, Xbox 360 remains the best place to experience the Mass Effect franchise," a representative said in a statement given to IGN.

Mass Effect 1, first published by Microsoft in 2007, will remain exclusive to Xbox 360.

"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience," the company added.
[/h1]

salty-wordcrop.jpg

laugh.gif

They have two console exclusives worth talking about left.

"BUT WE HAVE CROSS-GAME CHAT"

roll.gif

looks like it is overheating. give it some room and 30 mins to cool down if that doesnt work looks like you  have

to send it back

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[h1]
[h1]Microsoft Responds to Mass Effect 2 Jumping Ship[/h1][h2]Company says Mass Effect 1 remains Xbox 360 exclusive.[/h2][h2]August 17, 2010[/h2]

Microsoft has responded to today's announcement of Mass Effect 2 coming to PlayStation 3. The game first launched in January 2010 for Xbox 360 and PC, and is now headed to PS3 a year later in January 2011.

"With both Mass Effect titles launching first on Xbox 360 combined with the wealth of available paid downloadable content on Xbox Live today, Xbox 360 remains the best place to experience the Mass Effect franchise," a representative said in a statement given to IGN.

Mass Effect 1, first published by Microsoft in 2007, will remain exclusive to Xbox 360.

"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience," the company added.
[/h1]
why to they keep calling the first one a 360 exclusive
laugh.gif

41Yk%2BqmlWZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

looks like it is overheating. give it some room and 30 mins to cool down if that doesnt work looks like you  have

to send it back
My PS3 does the samething as well, but as soon as I power it up..it shuts down and the red blinking light comes on. Overheating FTL
mad.gif

I talked to my boy and apparently I have to send it back to Sony and dish out 150 to fix it
ohwell.gif

[h1]

[/h1]
They should they be, EA stays @$##**% with them. They thought had trilogy in the bag and EA comes in and swoops up Bioware. Plus it is known EA favors Sony. I can already see Mass Effect 3 being announced at Son'y E3 conference next year, but to rub it in some more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why IS EA favoring Sony now?

You gotta think M$ has made them alot more money...
EA has said that the PS3 has been bringing in more money for them world wide for a while now. They admitted they were betting on the PS3 wiping the floor with everyone like last generation, so they see the momentum building for Sony, so they hitching themselves to the wagon. Now Ea only seems to appeal to the 360 crowd when they believe one of their games will sell a disproportionally higher amount. Plus the relationship between EA and MS has always appeared frosty, it is kind of like a "I need you, you need me, lets just make this work, at get this money"

Why IS EA favoring Sony now?

You gotta think M$ has made them alot more money...

cause microsoft decided to roll with activision, specifically with its cod push so ea decided to roll with sony across the board

these were two companies (ea and sony) that were getting @@*! on back in 2007 and 2008 with ea being the evil empire of gaming and sony failing to deliver on the release of the ps3 so its no surprise that theyre working together now the help improve each others images and their own

as far as money goes, that could be the case, not sure, but i think i remember reading that EAs top selling franchise every year is fifa and its almost always on playstation

as long as ea keeps providing these special editions to ps3 gamers for no extra charge
pimp.gif

Yea, EA is definitely in Sony's camp for some reason....
finally found it
  Top 5 RPG all time, easily. Up there with Chrono Trigger, Legend of Legaia, ect.

I've been saying THIS for awhile. I remember playing the demo at Sears when it first came out and I went back the next day just to play it again.

The CGI was
eek.gif
, the transformations were
eek.gif

They really do need to make a sequel to this game. Except hire some Asian people because the storyline was a tad bit too corny for my tastes and the whole NOT being able to carry a certain amount of items made me
mad.gif

All in all, AMAZING GAME.

Back
Top Bottom