PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by pootaing

Been playing MOH campaign for the past couple of days, game is pretty meh

the sensitivity on the aim is hard to get used too

Pretty Meh is giving this game to much credit

Im playing the game on hard and its like playing easy on Call of duty

tried online and the blows as well, so glad i rented it

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by pootaing

Been playing MOH campaign for the past couple of days, game is pretty meh

the sensitivity on the aim is hard to get used too

Pretty Meh is giving this game to much credit

Im playing the game on hard and its like playing easy on Call of duty

tried online and the blows as well, so glad i rented it
Awwwwwwwww

tired.gif

sup guys i haent been here in a while. didnt buy a game since god of war 3 and my whole arm breaking thing so yea....

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well damn MoH sent to die on day one? Is it better than BF:BC2?

Based on metacritic, no.

88 compared to a 75.

Pros

- the story can be interesting at time
- the slide into cover feature is nice
- your AI teammates do help
- 1 play through on hard will take u 4.5 hours and u will get all the single player trophies and then 8 hours will net you all the MP ones

Cons

- graphics are poor both online and off, ex. shotguns look like the same as halflife 2- no detail just a block
- Very easy and the A.I dont move
- MP lags and hit detection is off
- MP you cant go prone (this is not a big deal for most but when im getting shot at i like to go prone)
- lighting issues, the game is so bright and the backdrop is sand that its hard to see the enemy from a distance both in single and MP

Rent this game do not buy it

[h2]Gran Turismo 5 delayed in Europe, Japan and the US[/h2]
October 13th, 2010 @ 15:42
By Johnny Cullen

gt511.jpg

Sony’s just announced it has delayed Gran Turismo 5 in the US andJapan, moving the racer from its previously confirmed November 2 andNovember 3 release dates.

VG247 has just been told on the phone by SCEE that the game has also been pushed back in Europe.

No further dates have been confirmed. The game, however, will still launch by the end of the year.

“We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available thisNovember 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holidayseason,â€

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Gran Turismo 5 delayed in Europe, Japan and the US[/h2]
October 13th, 2010 @ 15:42
By Johnny Cullen

gt511.jpg

Sony’s just announced it has delayed Gran Turismo 5 in the US andJapan, moving the racer from its previously confirmed November 2 andNovember 3 release dates.

VG247 has just been told on the phone by SCEE that the game has also been pushed back in Europe.

No further dates have been confirmed. The game, however, will still launch by the end of the year.

“We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available thisNovember 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holidayseason,â€

I saw Playstation's tweet on the delay, and thought, "How do I feel about this? I'm upset, obviously, but by no means am I surprised..."

I bet there will be more delays, too.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Latest GI issue unleashes tons of new Resistance 3 details[/h2]

• Co-op confirmed, but there’ll be no alternate story co-op as in Resistance 2.
  • Grenades are shaped like food cans and are full of nails.
  • He is joined by Malikov and they go to New York, St Louis and other locales.

• R1 co-op is back?
    pimp.gif
  • Nuka-cola grenades are in this game?
    eek.gif
    laugh.gif
  • didn't Malikov kill himself towards the end of R2?
    nerd.gif

might cop that ps3 speakers for my bedroom, already got a bose surround sound in the living room

not surprised about another delay for GT5... expects it to release on 2011.

A friend copped MoH for 360 yesterday... played it hungover all day.

Game is SOOO easy.
laugh.gif
 online is fun, but not great. Spawn camping is extremely easy to do.

I'll rent for trophies (becasue you can probably get 90% in one day).

That said, I'd enjoy the MoH online experience more that MW2, I am thinking. Sniping takes a hell of alot more skill.

PS3 Surround Sound System sounds intriguing.

I might cop it down the road.

Can't believe the buy 1 get 1 thread got locked again. Dudes straight dry snitching, check the last page of that thread.Where are these lames coming from?Oh well, time to get more moves.

Back
Top Bottom