PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

After 2 weeks, I'll be by myself playing Starhawk.
The only NTer's playing Warhawk with me were ikon, islands, and that one time Mo tried playing, but was horribly confused
laugh.gif

Via mcvuk.com

EA reloads, aims at Activision, goes for headshot
activision-vs-EA.jpg

EA doesn't want Activision grabbing headlines with Call of Duty any longer – it is trying to release Battlefield 3 as close to ‘Modern Warfare 3’ as possible, retailers have told MCV.
That could mean a day-and-date clash, although a release in the days before a new CoD is more likely. EA won’t comment on the speculation, but whatever the date this aggresive play would put more pressure on Call of Duty as EA competes for FPS dominance. This week its US HQ said BF3 marketing was on the “offensive

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

This PSN outage is weak stuff man. First time in a month I turn on my PS3 to play NBA2k and I can't even update the rosters. The hell? I am done buying games on PS3.

i dont get people like this...theres people who turn their ps3 on everyday you turn it on once a month and your done
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

This PSN outage is weak stuff man. First time in a month I turn on my PS3 to play NBA2k and I can't even update the rosters. The hell? I am done buying games on PS3.

i dont get people like this...theres people who turn their ps3 on everyday you turn it on once a month and your done
eyes.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure Sony will miss the $60 a year you spend on games.

Bah. I can't say i care for the art direction of starhawk. Will have to see more levels, but i hope they're are not all barren moon landscapes. Looks like a killzone game.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via mcvuk.com

activision-vs-EA.jpg

EA doesn't want Activision grabbing headlines with Call of Duty any longer – it is trying to release Battlefield 3 as close to ‘Modern Warfare 3’ as possible, retailers have told MCV.
That could mean a day-and-date clash, although a release in the days before a new CoD is more likely. EA won’t comment on the speculation, but whatever the date this aggresive play would put more pressure on Call of Duty as EA competes for FPS dominance. This week its US HQ said BF3 marketing was on the “offensive

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I got great news.

I just got a job offer as an accountant at a logistics company.

I start May 23.  Please wish me luck okay friends.

I can afford to buy LA Noire now.  I've been waiting for that game.

I hope it isn't some boring game though.  Like GTAIV was too realistic.

I hope there are army tanks.
Good luck. Let me know how LA Noire is. I wonder if its good. Btw is it an entry level position? I'm doing my Masters of Accounting right now and I'm trying to get into one of the Big 4 companies, but dam its so hard even with a 3.75 GPA

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via mcvuk.com

activision-vs-EA.jpg

One less female on PSN...

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I got great news.

I just got a job offer as an accountant at a logistics company.

I start May 23.  Please wish me luck okay friends.

I can afford to buy LA Noire now.  I've been waiting for that game.

I hope it isn't some boring game though.  Like GTAIV was too realistic.

I hope there are army tanks.
Good luck. Let me know how LA Noire is. I wonder if its good. Btw is it an entry level position? I'm doing my Masters of Accounting right now and I'm trying to get into one of the Big 4 companies, but dam its so hard even with a 3.75 GPA
Thank you.  Yes it is an entry level position.  What school do you go to? 

Email this person pwc.recruiting@gmail.com and let him know your situation.  He is a "NTer".

Big 4 is the ideal place you'll want to start but you should also look at the national firms in your area.

Your GPA is more than enough to at least get yourself a few interviews.  When is your grad date?

Also are you in the Los Angeles area?

if battlefield is better it will outsell mw3...

it all falls on the reviews, 3 attachments on mw3 could be worst than mw2...heatsensor,silencer,noobtube
laugh.gif
i could see it now

I think its GREATTTTTT!!!The competition will bring out the best in the two.more thought into the game.better maps,better detail,better everything..
competition always brings out the best in people...

but since battlefield is ea...the game will be 59.99 and there will probably be a release day dlc 9.99 that should have been in the game in the first place
laugh.gif

it all falls on the reviews, 3 attachments on mw3 could be worst than mw2...heatsensor,silencer,noobtube
laugh.gif
i could see it now
sick.gif

it all falls on the reviews
Definitely not.
MW3 will crush BF3 in sales, it won't even be close, IMO.

BF3 could be the MGS4 of FPS and MW3 would still crush it sales wise.

laugh.gif
i could see it now

you know why COD will always have an edge on these other games ? The mechanics of their games are better than other FPS...every fps that has came out this year are terrible when it comes to running, looking while running...etc 

Originally Posted by Hyper

it all falls on the reviews
Definitely not.
MW3 will crush BF3 in sales, it won't even be close, IMO.

BF3 could be the MGS4 of FPS and MW3 would still crush it sales wise.
yup

Starhawk looks sick. Has any other game combined TPS with RTS like that before? Because that and the mechs dog fighting certainly got my attention.

As for PSN coming back I'm thinking next Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom