PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Any update on this PSN ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I bought MGS4 on the release date years ago, sad to say it is still in the wrapper.

30t6p3b.gif

I did a little better than you, I unwrapped mine, installed the game data but haven't touched it since.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Games that I've owned for at least a year but haven't played:

- MGS4
- Modern Warfare 1 & 2
- Resident Evil 5
- Killzone (traded it in a while ago)

Via Joystiq.com

Work on canned Bourne game 'Treadstone' revealed in vid
A reel showing off some rough in-game footage of Treadstone is making the rounds after being found by Superannuation. If you're suffering from a mild case of video game amnesia, allow us to refresh your memory: Three years ago, Treadstone was a multiplayer-focused title set in Robert Ludlum's Jason Bourne universe being developed by Radical Entertainment.

If you're wondering why Treadstone was abandoned, one needs to recall the geopolitical business of games industry in 2008. At the time, Activision was cleaning house of the properties it obtained during the Vivendi merger and the Bourne IP was dumped back to Ludlum Entertainment. A short time later, Bourne landed at EA and ... well, that apparently hasn't gone much better.

I cant embed vimeo videos for some reason,
roll.gif
at the main character throwing the guy off the roof and than using him to break his fall
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Is Prince of Persia worth the $10 price tag at bestbuy?
Yea. I enjoyed it (if you are speaking of the 2007 one) The one released in 2010 (Forgotten Sands) was much better though. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How did you do it?
Oh. There was this 'use old embed code' link when the (new) embed code shows up. Same thing happens with YouTube videos these days.

I still havent beat MGS4 either...
the part in the ship where you have to be stealth is getting me...
i suck at being sneaky.

i hated those 7 hour cut scenes.  i'm all for a story but come on.  *!*+ bro it's a video game not a movie. 
alien.gif
  game was still sick though. 

Best game ever made.

Those cut scenes were epic.

I was so upset when the game ended, I wanted moar.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i hated those 7 hour cut scenes.  i'm all for a story but come on.  *!*+ bro it's a video game not a movie. 
alien.gif

Yeah, those cut scenes kinda lulled me to sleep, way too long for my liking.  The story is pretty confusing too.

I wish Konami had implemented trophies for MGS4, took me forever to beat it on big boss extreme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Any word on that zombie resort game, the one with the trailer in reverse?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I got great news.

I just got a job offer as an accountant at a logistics company.

I start May 23.  Please wish me luck okay friends.

I can afford to buy LA Noire now.  I've been waiting for that game.

I hope it isn't some boring game though.  Like GTAIV was too realistic.

I hope there are army tanks.
Nice to know your still alive
laugh.gif

Look into trading in some games that you have in your collection that are just collecting dust.

Best Buy has a good deal where you can trade in 3 games and get a $60 gift card towards L.A. Noire. I'm trading in Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, and either Batman or Sports Champions for it.

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...Results&DCMP=rdr3747

Game List for the deal:

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...at240300050003&h=488
can you do this before the release date and preorder it with this gift card? if so, im doing it tomorrow. trading in my RDR, BF2 and MOF 

Originally Posted by Hyper

Best game ever made.

Those cut scenes were epic.

I was so upset when the game ended, I wanted moar.
This.
pimp.gif

Cut scenes were very entertaining. Good thing they actually implemented rest breaks throughout the game to keep you from playing too much. I would've probably found it hard to stop playing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

i suck at being sneaky.

u dont have to be sneaky at that part. atleast i wasnt, i just ran through them

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

i suck at being sneaky.

u dont have to be sneaky at that part. atleast i wasnt, i just ran through them
Yup. Just go through the left side of the ship to get to the door.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

alien.gif

Yeah, those cut scenes kinda lulled me to sleep, way too long for my liking.  The story is pretty confusing too.

I wish Konami had implemented trophies for MGS4, took me forever to beat it on big boss extreme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Any word on that zombie resort game, the one with the trailer in reverse?
thats just how mgs games are, but that zombie game looks wild, well the trailer did; i hope its not too much like left for dead.

Back
Top Bottom