PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Got YLOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tried to fix it this weekend. Took the whole thing apart. Tried the re-flow with a hair dryer. I guess i didn't head the board up enough. Put the new thermal paste on hit the button......YELLOW to blinking red.......

Will try again. Anyone have advice. I am not buying a heat gun. Used a hair dryer. Got the board too hot to touch so i thought that was hot enough....i guess not

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I have a fat 60 gig

Bought it a week after release

i had that issue, fixed it a few times with the blowdryer trick. it eventually will stop working completely, the blowdryer trick only will give u about a month of ps3 life

i bought a slim, u should do that, it aint worth fixing the 60g

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I have a fat 60 gig

Bought it a week after release

i had that issue, fixed it a few times with the blowdryer trick. it eventually will stop working completely, the blowdryer trick only will give u about a month of ps3 life

i bought a slim, u should do that, it aint worth fixing the 60g

Thanks man i know it sounds dumb but if i can get like 2 months out of it just to peep what this new Wii has in-store i might not buy a slim and pick up new wii.

I really never realized how much i needed it because i rarely play games these days but didn't realize it was my DVD and Blu-ray player until its gone.  And no netflix either
mad.gif
.  Just finally after 5 seasons in PES 2011 signed Messi too....
mad.gif
didn't get to play one game with him.

Any idea how to change a NAT Type 3 to NAT Type 2? I already DMZ'd my PS3 to make it open. What gives?
30t6p3b.gif
EDIT: Just found out that all this ***@ stems from a @&$%#% ISP-related issue.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Tried to fix it this weekend. Took the whole thing apart. Tried the re-flow with a hair dryer. I guess i didn't head the board up enough. Put the new thermal paste on hit the button......YELLOW to blinking red.......

Will try again. Anyone have advice. I am not buying a heat gun. Used a hair dryer. Got the board too hot to touch so i thought that was hot enough....i guess not
i think sony will sell you a refurbished slim for like $100, and all you do is send in your ps3.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Just in time for LA Noire midnight launch 
pimp.gif
Yeah but we still need the PS Store to be restored in order for us to download all of the pre order DLC content
mad.gif

did anybody get charged a dollar on their card after getting back online after this update?

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

forget bo, who still play mw2? i play to piss people off in that game, use all the cheap stuff 
laugh.gif

acr + thermal + smoke grenades = cheating 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

i think sony will sell you a refurbished slim for like $100, and all you do is send in your ps3.

you know if they'll tranfer all the data from your previous ps3?

Just tried SOCOM 4 online multiplayer... It's nuts! 32 guys going head-to-head is just a crazy mess. I played 2 games and was really horrible at it (with a regular controller, too.
sick.gif
) Aiming in 3rd person shooters is very unusual and confusing. Quite terrible. Quite difficult to make out your enemies against the environment. And the maps are huge!
eek.gif

will try it with the Sharp Shooter another day. Can't believe i'm twice as bad here compared to black ops. Guess that's part of the challenge.
laugh.gif

Add me up on PSN for black ops, gt5, socom 4, 2k11. ID: zk1mpls

MAY162011PSN FAQ – Restoration Questions Answered+ Posted by Jeff Rubenstein // Social Media Manager

Now that PlayStation Network is once again operational, a great many of you are once again enjoying playing games online. Of course, that’s only part of the Network’s offerings – and you’ve got some questions about how the downtime affected planned releases and online events. Here are answers to some of the more pressing queries:

Q: So what exactly is working right now?
A: Sign-in for PlayStation Network and Qriocity (including the resetting of passwords), online gameplay for PS3 and PSP, playback of rental video content on PS3 (if within rental period), Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity on PS3 (for current subscribers), access to services such as Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and MLB.tv, “Friends

Back
Top Bottom