PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Dead Nation and infamous for me
I also have a EU account, wonder if i can get two more games 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I have 715.

Posting before Av1rex, Alexv2Sappy, Chris, SupremeSole, STFUItsVincent, SonOfTony, and you other high trophy guys.
laugh.gif

I have 717.
tongue.gif

Not a bad welcome back package by Sony.
pimp.gif

I'll take Infamous and LBP, that along with the 60 extra days of PS+ can't complain.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I have 715.

Posting before Av1rex, Alexv2Sappy, Chris, SupremeSole, STFUItsVincent, SonOfTony, and you other high trophy guys.
laugh.gif

I have 717.
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

I'll take Infamous and LBP, that along with the 60 extra days of PS+ can't complain.
Got a few more in Portal 2. 722  
laugh.gif

How do I go about downloading the free games if my PS3 is broken? I have access to PSN through my psp or computer but I am not sure how I can redeem this offer? I am planning on getting a slim and using my existing account to link it. Help?

I only have around 143 trophies. Other guys have 1500++ !?
eek.gif

I wonder if I can use my two dummy accounts to download all 5 games? Hmm

Copping LA Noire later today. Hope they have it already by lunch break.
laugh.gif

Toine, what's your PSN?

I always thought the levels worked by how many you had but I just got to 294 and moved up to 7, I saw Donut and Boost had more but were still level 6.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Toine, what's your PSN?

I always thought the levels worked by how many you had but I just got to 294 and moved up to 7, I saw Donut and Boost had more but were still level 6.
Bronze, silvers, golds and platinums are all worth increasingly more XP, if you wanna call it that.

So someone might be a higher level with less trophies if more of their trophies are golds/silvers with less bronzes.

Im sitting at 206 trophies ive had my ps3 for about a year now.

InFamous is mine any suggestions for my 2nd game?

I own LBP2 so no need for LBP1

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys is gt5 a must cop?

my boy wants $30 for it

If you like cars it is.

It'll prolly be $30 down the road from now once it's added to the Greatest Hits collection.

guys is gt5 a must cop?

my boy wants $30 for it

If you like cars it is.

It'll prolly be $30 down the road from now once it's added to the Greatest Hits collection.

good looks

my brother is a car fanatic, hes gonna buy it off him. i'll look into something else, maybe castlevania or darksiders

guys is gt5 a must cop?

my boy wants $30 for it

If you like cars it is.

good looks

my brother is a car fanatic, hes gonna buy it off him. i'll look into something else, maybe castlevania or darksiders
It's my first GT game (blasphemous), but it is terrific, and I've logged more hours on it than Black Ops. Tell your bro to cop a wheel, too
pimp.gif

guys is gt5 a must cop?

my boy wants $30 for it

If you like cars it is.

good looks

Go with Castlevania.

Darksiders is complete TRASH.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I have 715.

laugh.gif

I have 717.
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Got a few more in Portal 2. 722  
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

My PSN is the same as my screenname Pro.

1276 trophies and 21 platinums. I already have inFamous and Wipeout so I'll probably get LBP and either Dead Nation or SS HD. How are those games for those that have them?

Originally Posted by SithLord22

1276 trophies and 21 platinums. I already have inFamous and Wipeout so I'll probably get LBP and either Dead Nation or SS HD. How are those games for those that have them?

Both games are great.I'm honestly surprised @ the list of games that you can choose from because they're all really solid games.I only have like 500 trophies w/ 7 platinums.I don't even want to imagine my trophy count if I didn't get MW2 and Black Ops.Those 2 games made me miss out on so many classics.

Back
Top Bottom