PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I don't like how I was editing all my personal info and it's still mandatory to enter a name and address.  I don't trust anything anymore and want all my info erased.  I just put some initials for my name and made up a bs address.  I was relieved to finally be able to erase my billing information and change my login stuff.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Side note:
Future shop is taking preorders of MW3 @ 49.99 plus free shipping. Best deal right now and can be canceled if another store has a better deal
Supreme, you are so @*#+%@! clutch!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Done and donnnnnnnnee.

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Resistance 3 box art by Olly Moss rules
resistance3boxartfull.jpg

Today we’re proud to reveal the Resistance 3 box art that you can hold in your hands when the game hits store shelves on September 6th. You should recognize right away that this graphic version of the Chimeran Skull with the New York skyline depicted as its teeth, as well as the stylized version of the Resistance franchise logo, isn’t your typical “rendered hero

Via Amazon.com

Amazon Gold Box marking down games all day, Crysis 2 is deal of the day
c2c2screenshot304092010_530x330.jpg

Once again, Amazon has elected to mark down select video games across a number of platforms as part of its Gold Box promotion. Check out the remaining clues after the jump! If you're not a fan of uncertainty, you can also grab Crysis 2 for $35 in Amazon's Deal of the Day.

Anybody else play Crysis 2? I'm the only one on my list 
frown.gif

Via Joystiq.com

Catherine trailer pops the question, fans answer

Last month, Atlus asked its fans to be featured in this new Catherine trailer -- they just had to answer a few, short questions about marriage on camera. Were you one of those foolish enough to take the bait?

Wow
laugh.gif

sony says there was a exploit on the website url

Update: Sony has issued a statement on PlayStation Blog, describing the issue as "a URL exploit that we have subsequently fixed." The company adds, "Consumers who haven't reset their passwords for PSN are still encouraged to do so directly on their PS3. Otherwise, they can continue to do so via the website as soon as we bring that site back up."

i need to cancel my playstation + before i cant do it no more thru the website

Via Joystiq.com

Dead Island trailer piles on the sadness

The latest trailer for Dead Island is just as sappy and pianoed as the first. It's as pretty and poignant as the game's startling debut, but we're worried it might not match the tone of the actual title. For instance, if there's not a "cry over your dead family" button, we'll be sorely disappointed.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

That cover is dope! Never got into Resistance.. Rented Resistance 2, and it was pretty decent, I guess.

I always loved the first one over the sequel.  The grainy, old England back drop was good IMO.  The second one was good too but I prefer the original.  Will pick up #3 regardless.

Boost, you'll see me on Crysis occasionally
laugh.gif

question

i cant reset my password, the damn maintenance page pops up

i am gona make a new psn id. can i sync my trophies to the new id?

i cant log on, i click on forgot password, i click on the email, then the url to reset it, then it shows a page that its doing maintenance

Who can pop in Portal 2 right now, add me, and join my co-op lobby?

I need to hug one more person, and then the platinum trophy is mine!

EDIT: Nevermind, done. Platinum #2 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom