PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

21 platinums is bad !#%

Indeed.
eek.gif

sick.gif

I'll probably be getting InFamous to get ready for InFamous 2.
and Dead Nation. I've always wanted Dead Nation.
I could really care less for LBP.

The faces in LA Noire look amazing, its kind of disturbing.

The city looks great, too.

I knew they would be good from the trailers and whatnot, but its different actually playing it yourself.

PS: the map is @!!#@!! HUGE.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I knew they would be good from the trailers and whatnot, but its different actually playing it yourself.

thank god there are cars read dead killed me with horsin it everywhere water in your shortcut smh
roll.gif

I have like 460 trophies or something close to that. Didnt even know 
smokin.gif

Black Ops is still buns
tired.gif

Dead Nation and inFamous... +#%@ yeah
pimp.gif
Worth PSN being down for a month.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Hyper

thank god there are cars read dead killed me with horsin it everywhere water in your shortcut smh
roll.gif

That my biggest gripe
laugh.gif

Due to events beyond our control, your package may be delayed by 1 - 2 days. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We're very sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.

No LA Noire today...

Amazon...
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

damn it seems like the PSN is back down again
This. 
indifferent.gif

Wanted to log on and get my free games. 

You wouldn't have access to those free games yet because the PSN store is still down.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Due to events beyond our control, your package may be delayed by 1 - 2 days. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We're very sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.
No LA Noire today...

Amazon...
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

get that free credit! 

Originally Posted by toine2983

damn it seems like the PSN is back down again
This. 
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't have access to those free games yet because the PSN store is still down.
i went to test my internet connection test and when i did everything succeeded besides the PSN is where it failed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

This. 
indifferent.gif

i went to test my internet connection test and when i did everything succeeded besides the PSN is where it failed
tired.gif

did you in any chance get a new router in the month it was down?...i got new internet before it went down and the same thing was happening to my ps3/xbox it would succeed until the end, i fixed it but it was a password problem 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

No LA Noire today...

Amazon...
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
get that free credit! 

Yes.  Chat with the amazon operators, they will give you something.  They gave me $100+ worth of credit and stuff because I ordered an xbox from them and it got delayed a few times. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

No LA Noire today...

Amazon...
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
get that free credit! 

mad.gif
Amazon I've had it ordered since last year and they delay it.They should have sent it earlier in the day.

Back
Top Bottom