PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GOTONE

Copped GT5.

Always have been a NFS fan. What should I expect?

pretty graphics, fun gameplay, no car crashes  
grin.gif

Nothing like playing MW2 and being the only person doing numbers and the other team gloats when they win. Sucks.

Went 1-5 because my team was straight %+#%#. The one we won, I went 26-7, some other dude went 23-12, yeah we carried our squad. One of the guys said,

Him: hey raadius, bet you can't do that again
Me: Idk will see
Him:
laugh.gif
you suck man

Yeah, we lost that next game, it was 7500 to 3200, I had 2300 of those kills. Got back in the lobby and they were laughing talking more @*%%, I just stood quiet.

Him: told you raadius you suck man
Me: I put my squad on my back and had damn near all of our kills, the $%$# you expect?

Frustration at it's finest.

Playing CoD alone is like playing the single player on Veteran, maybe even worse.

Some dudes are going 1-15 consistently.

How?

I don't understand it.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by GOTONE

Copped GT5.

Always have been a NFS fan. What should I expect?

A car sim game. Not a arcade racer game like the NFS, Burnout Paradise games.
Spending an endless amount of hours just to buy a single car. repeat process. and again. and again.
eyes.gif

Anyway, head on over to the Gran Turismo 5 Thread if you need any help.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nothing like playing MW2 and being the only person doing numbers and the other team gloats when they win. Sucks.

Went 1-5 because my team was straight %+#%#. The one we won, I went 26-7, some other dude went 23-12, yeah we carried our squad. One of the guys said,

Him:
laugh.gif
you suck man

Yeah, we lost that next game, it was 7500 to 3200, I had 2300 of those kills. Got back in the lobby and they were laughing talking more @*%%, I just stood quiet.

Me: I put my squad on my back and had damn near all of our kills, the $%$# you expect?

Same goes with objective games in COD. Some dudes don't care for the objectives at all.

There was one time when I was playing Domination; I had around 9-10 captures, and the top 3 dudes on our leaderboard have none.
eyes.gif
Don't they get that the only way you're gonna get a lot of XP is through getting the objectives?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Playing CoD alone is like playing the single player on Veteran, maybe even worse.

Some dudes are going 1-15 consistently.

How?

I don't understand it.
I know how you feel man... 
I went 28-6 and I was talking to my friend who was on my squad that went 5-13 and

I was like..."You better step it up 5-13 won't cut to win." 

his response was: "it's okay man, I don't care"

what's the point of playing if you don't play to win? 

That's why my damn K/D is @ 1.00. If I had a group of people I pay with regularly, I would be higher...I feel you Boost.

Anyways, has anyone played the Resistance 3 DEMO included with the Battlefield Blu-Ray or the Uncharted 3 MP Demo included with Infamous 2?

Just wondering the general thoughts thus far! Thanks.

PO

Man I was playing CoD by myself for the longest... I wasn't hip to the NT clan.

My kdr is at 1.13 - if you guys wanna play some team deathmatch or domination, i'm down.

I don't know how other game modes work, like capture-the-flag and demolition
eyes.gif
Don't judge me.

PSN: HustlinFlip

grin.gif

Yea Dust is looking interesting. Still confused about how its going to work on the Vita

Anyway Just got all 350 blast shards on inFamous. That should easily be a silver trophy, I almost went mad when searching for the last one.

Via Joystiq.com

Killzone 3's 'From the Ashes' DLC detailed, adds four multiplayer maps
gamkillzone3mappack530.jpg

Sony and Guerrilla Games have revealed a bit of the content included in Killzone 3's upcoming "From the Ashes" DLC, a four-map pack which will arrive on the PSN this coming Tuesday for $4.99. The pack is divided into two Warzone maps, including the deadly, deactivated Lente Missile Base; and two Guerrilla Warfare battlegrounds, such as the Mobile Factory, a gargantuan vehicle pulled from the game's single-player campaign. Check out videos of these two maps after the jump.

If you haven't grabbed any of the shooter's post-launch DLC, you can also grab the new maps in the aptly named Bundle Pack, which also includes the four maps from the Steel Rain and Retro Packs for a cool $9.99. Just try to comprehend that value: For a ten-spot, you get eight extra Killzones for your Killzone 3.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Him:
laugh.gif
you suck man

son shoulda hit me up we stay on that 2 man wrecking crew steez 
laugh.gif

while on the topic of frustration if im on bops and i put up 35 kills 

in a tdm we suppose to win not get blown out 
indifferent.gif

the price of getting your score per minute high is having horrible teammates 

I would do this deal to get LA Noire for $25 bucks but I would want to the game I don't want to get NCAA 12, but these damn exclusive pre order things are getting on my nerves. Can only get the pro combat unis if you pre-order from Gamestop. I'm sure they'll be available for purchase, but dammit I'm tired of paying for $!$@ that should already come free with the game
laugh.gif

Should be part of the Welcome Back Program, Ray.

I think if you check in the PS Store you, too, can get Plus for a month.

Question for Empire:

How in the hell do you play all those games? Do you buy them all? You are always playing something new online & your trophy list is insane!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ok whats up with almost everyone on my psn friend list having psn+ all of sudden?

i havent been paying attention

Yea it's part of the welcome back program but i should have waited. Apparently next month is a years anniversary for PS+ so they have a lot of stuff in July, which by then would have ran out for me so make sure you know whats coming out before activating it.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question for Empire:

How in the hell do you play all those games? Do you buy them all? You are always playing something new online & your trophy list is insane!
laugh.gif

PO
laugh.gif

I used to abuse the trade-in's at Gamestop/EB Games. I recently moved to a new place in the city right near a Blockbuster, so I rent a couple every week or so. 

Unfortunately, working in a city where you know about 5 people allows for alot of free time. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom