PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Not sure if posted and don't know why I just found & saw this now since E3 has gone by long ago:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody else got problems connecting to the BlackOps server?
nerd.gif
Got disconnected mid game.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: it's back up.

I heard Anon and LulzSec are teaming up against everyone right now. Jeez, these nerds just wont quit. Just please hold off PSN. Hope these dudes suffer when they get caught.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today confirmed that Robin will be a fully playable character in the new and improved challenge mode in Batman: Arkham City. The Tim Drake Robin pack is currently available exclusively to North American fans who pre-order the game from Best Buy for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Robin will come complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and will be playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack – Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape. The pack will also contain a bonus Red Robin character skin.

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City – five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – and the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Spoiler [+]

So i just bought the first uncharted since i'm behind in this franchise. I'm looking to jump on it after i'm done with inFamous.

What can i expect from the first one because all i hear about is the second one.

^
Great, great game. Kind of was over-looked due to 17 people owning PS3's when it released.

It's basically Tomb Raider, but everything is waaaay more polished. The storyline for the first Uncharted is better than the second, IMO.

Any NT'ers on here play MLB 11 The Show online.

If it wasn't for Road To The Show I wouldn't be playing this game at all and would have sold it by now.

I tried it, but I couldn't get the hang of the hitting mechanic.
My roommate plays the game religiously. He's already 150 games through a season, with no games simmed.

I don't use the hit stick at all *shrugs* I like the timing much better. Used to play online a good amount before the network went down but haven't since it came back up.

Seriously I just HATE and gave on the analog controls after playing and trying it out for 5 games.

I created myself as a closing pitcher in RTTS. I didn't enter the draft and selected my hometown San Diego Padres.

I spent 1 year at double AA killed it and my team won the Texas Minor league championship. 2nd year I signed a 1 year contract for 414K and was at triple AAA and killed it again and my team won the Pacific coast league championship.

3rd year I got a spring training invite and made it onto the roster a setup man and middle reliever. Heath Bell was the closer and got traded at the trading deadline for David Aardsma. I Killed it again and the Padres beat the Red Sox in the world series. During the off season I got offered a 1 year contract for 415K but negotiated a 3 year contract for 3.9 million with a club option.

Just got done playing my 4th season as a setup man killed it again and made it onto the NL All Star team. David Aardsma got traded but I still didn't get promoted to being the closing pitcher. Now I'm at spring training for my 5th season and I'm finally the closing pitcher.

ProShares add me on PSN and hit me up when you want to play a game online.

PSN ID: TraponeJR

empirestrikesfirst wrote:
Some guys are insane. The number 1 ranked guy has 13,000+ trophies, with 280 Platinums. 
sick.gif

because some of the top people hack their profile. pretty easy to do, for older games just load a file off a USB

Definitely add you MR. J probably only run on the weekends though.

I've never tried to go as a reliever in RTTS. I think this year they made it a lot harder to crack the starting lineup in RTTS. Last year, I got called up in September of my first season and beat out Granderson for the starting CF job
laugh.gif

I and about 10 guys tried getting a NT online league going. But hardly anybody would show up at the right times to play the games
eyes.gif

If we can get maybe 5 or 10 NT league going on I would be down but I'm not going to be the commissioner and someone else needs to get a NT thread league started and maintain it.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

empirestrikesfirst wrote:
Some guys are insane. The number 1 ranked guy has 13,000+ trophies, with 280 Platinums. 
sick.gif
because some of the top people hack their profile. pretty easy to do, for older games just load a file off a USB

That's weak. 
tired.gif

Oh well, I feel better about my total. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom