PS3 vs Xbox 360

makita

Banned
Don't mean to start a huge war or anything, but was just wondering which system I should pick up (getting ready for MW3).
Online gaming is a MUST for me, so paying for XBL wouldn't be a problem.

I heard PSN had some problems with hackers or whatever and just wanted to know if everything was all good. 

Thanks for any replies in advance. 

PS3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Don't mean to start a huge war or anything, but was just wondering which system I should pick up (getting ready for MW3).
Online gaming is a MUST for me, so paying for XBL wouldn't be a problem.

I heard PSN had some problems with hackers or whatever and just wanted to know if everything was all good. 

Thanks for any replies in advance. 
Riiiigghtt...

Lock this up.

I used to have a ps3 before I got frustrated with PSN and Black Ops as a whole and sold it.

if any of you from the MW2 and Black Ops ps3 tourneys remember me I was "therickstah".

I have had both sold my Xbox, prefer PS3. A lot of people would say otherwise though.

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Whichever ones your friends have. Rolling with your boys online > Dolo
This..if you have friends
Well some of my boys have xbox and some of them have ps3.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Whichever ones your friends have. Rolling with your boys online > Dolo
laugh.gif
My xbox has been gathering dust (no xbox live)..so i say go with ps3 if your a casual gamer.like watching movies etc...

laugh.gif
My xbox has been gathering dust (no xbox live)..so i say go with ps3 if your a casual gamer.like watching movies etc...
Yeah. Free online, I can participate in the yearly CoD ps3 tourney, and I can watch movies.
laugh.gif

ItzJono wrote:
Yeah. Free online, I can participate in the yearly CoD ps3 tourney, and I can watch movies.
laugh.gif

Thank me later

Either of them going on sale any time soon? I don't own either and would love to get one eventually...

I'd say half of it to me is the controller. I cannot stand the ps3 controller the xbox one is perfect

xbox for me because i have grown man sized hands and can't deal with the tiny PS3 controller with its horrible ergonomics...

Back
Top Bottom