PSA: Fear Factor's Pulled Donkey Stunt Surfaces On Danish TV...Vid for the Curious

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
roll.gif
 at the youtube comments. Urine & Semen
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Fear Factor was always on that "If your gettin this paper, we're making sure you finna drink this semen and eat these testicles" tip.

got excited for some hot girls drinking semen, but I'll just stick to pron instead of fear factor I think

Originally Posted by natrix916

Of course the girls won
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Did anybody in that clip really win?
laugh.gif

Well deserved win though. I've never enjoyed watching a man choke down a pitcher of semen while two other guys cheer "Do it!" "Yes!" "Do it!" more. Those guys were $*!%@+$%.

It would take a hell of a lot more money to convince me to do any of that.

laugh.gif
at the vid and whoever had to jerk off the donkeys to get all that semen.

FYI, the girls did not get paid cuz in the end they did not win it all.

So they drank semen and urine for free like they probably usually do. These broadz are disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

FYI, the girls did not get paid cuz in the end they did not win it all.

So they drank semen and urine for free like they probably usually do. These broadz are disgusting
sick.gif

well damb...  hate femanons much?
laugh.gif

I don't
laugh.gif
Just stating a fact and my opinion. Think about it though, a female won't even see that much semen in a bukkake.

These dudes is disgusting too. Drinking thick donkey semen. Touching pitchers before they drink. Son washed the semen between his cheeks when he took a break. He probably can feel it in his teeth. Talking about their friends at home will be impressed
30t6p3b.gif
I think he even blew some of it out his nose.

Back
Top Bottom