PSNY x Air Jordan 12

someone post a pic of the box it came in. lol. mines was from PSNY and it was a regular sized box relative to the shoe box.

All these pictures [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

These reseller prices have to drop some more!!!! So I can snag a pair

That's awesome to hear man, congrats on the cop! Mine are due Wednesday, and I can't wait (kinda makes the terrible 750 release a little better.)

You should check out the Anthracite 9's , if you like these. They are one of my favorite pickups this year, great quality and they look awesome on feet.

Thanks man! You have no idea how much I love grey...these are one of my fave pickups in a while. Hope yours come in w/ no trouble Wednesday...you won't be disappointed.

I would love the anthracites, but just the design of 9s never been my cup of tea. Prolly the best 9 I've seen though!

Can anybody confirm how these run? I bought a pair of Chicago 1's and Flax AF1's recently and I felt like both sneakers ran small compared to older nike products. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Can anybody confirm how these run? I bought a pair of Chicago 1's and Flax AF1's recently and I felt like both sneakers ran small compared to older nike products. Any help appreciated, thanks.
If you bothered to read the thread you'd find that these run a half size big due to the leather liner.

UNKNWN is allowing me to purchase the long sleeve cool grey PSNY shirts. How does it fit? Is it worth $140 materials wise? Seem to be a nice dri fit shirt

PSNY is smoking some strong stuff bcuz the prices on their apparel is ridiculous. Super easy pass on those garbage prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom