PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Anyone have any fit pictures with these ?  Have some clothes arriving this week trying to decide how to rock them.

LMFAO I JUST GOT A SHIPPING EMAIL FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL BUT MY PAIR ARRIVED THIS MORNING 
roll.gif

Anyone have any fit pictures with these ?  Have some clothes arriving this week trying to decide how to rock them.
solid colors, black, white, grey, tan, slim black pants and a solid tan hoodie or washed grey hooded sweatshirt would look 
nthat.gif

PSNY pair came in...I lucked into these..

I won a raffle at DSM but decided not to pick up because heading into NYC is a hassle plus I choose not to wait in line for pick ups...So I struck out on the SNKRS release and luckily got through on PSNY...Could've had 2 pairs, but 1 pair is enough for me...

Big box, no price tag. Well please with the shoe and design of box, not like the supreme in the regular retro box

Anybody notice little yellow paint looking stains on the little plastic jumpans where the laces pass thru?

I'm still trying to figure out why the box is so massive.  Is it to accommodate size 15 shoes and that way they don't have to make different shoes?  Mine has a cardboard spacer in it because the shoes are too small compared to the box (size 9.5)

Glad I went a half size down. Granted, I'm more of a 11/11.5 than 11.5/12.

And this box MUST be a Lebron box...it absolutely dwarfs the 72/10 box.

Even though these are crazy dope, I think they're overpriced. $220-250 should be the right price range. But I love them, bought them, and am not selling...so, apparently, they were priced appropriately...lol.

View media item 1837668

They all come with the card board spacer.

I guess they were trying to make its upscale. Wrapping each shoe up individual. Etc

finally got my pair in from PSNY

got an email with a tracking number and an hour later they were on my doorstep.

packaging is A1. shoes are A2. lol.

who wasn't lying that the box was the size of a mini Fridge?

my boys pair arrived today n i thought the same when i seen the box

JB using the JB 11 style box n packaging on these is nice

who wasn't lying that the box was the size of a mini Fridge?

my boys pair arrived today n i thought the same when i seen the box

JB using the JB 11 style box n packaging on these is nice
from PSNY or SNKRS? The PSNY box is no different than the size of the penny foam pack, not a mini fridge...

Back
Top Bottom