PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Freshly in last night and hand delivered, we have just received our shipment of Mega's new Black Scale label.

blacklabel-eflyer.jpg

Come on down and check it out. I will have pics later on.

yo u got a XXL in the grateful dead tee or the flag?? I will def copp...do u ship? let me know, or if u could put them away I could get out there in th next couple days...thank you

NikeStatus, sorry we are all sold out of 2X in those tees.

The shirts are moving fast but I still have some M's and L's left in various styles.

Lugz, we do have a few left in scattered sizes. The line does come in a 2XL but we are sold out of that size unfortunately, sorry.

Also for just about all of our brands we do go up to a 2XL and 3XL where we can. Being a big man myself I gotta look out for the big sizes!

Hey All,

Got a late night update for you guys. Some new arrivals that we received tonight and yesterday.

First up is Futura Labs Fall 07, some longsleeve tees, pullover hoodies, and accessories:

futuralabs208lsteeheatherfront.jpg

futuralabs208lsteewhitefront.jpg

futuralabs208lsteeyellowfront.jpg

Back of the 3 above tees:

futuralabs208lsteeheatherback.jpg

futuralabsflagrantflomhoodyblack.jpg

futuralabsflagrantflomhoodyred.jpg

futuralabsbnbcarabinar.jpg

futuralabsbnbbikechain.jpg

Next we received our first shipment of Idiom jackets!

idiomquiltedinsulatorblueplaid.jpg

idiomquiltedinsulatordune.jpg

idiom2.5lcontinuumblackdot.jpg

idiom2.5lcontinuumdunedot.jpg

idiom3ljacketblack.jpg

Also we received some new denim in from PRPS, including their first black selvedge pant:

prpsblackslimselvedge.jpg

prpsdarkregular.jpg

And finally we received this brand in very late so I havent had a chance to take pics yet but they will be up soon. For now come through the shop and take a look at their Fall offierings:

We are proud to bring you

fiberops-blast.jpg

Thanks for looking and as always if you got any questions please feel free to ask here, drop me a PM, or come on by!

Yo Kev, the PRPS Black Selvedge is a slim fit but from what I have seen its not super slim though not baggy. The biggest size we have is a 36 in the pants and in the Idiom black dot jacket an L.

KrazyG

We have one last one and its a 34 Hayworth. Hurry down or give us a call at the store. 408 920 6603

K

Awesome. I will try and make it down on Monday after class at SJSU. I'll call before coming to the store too.

Hey Kevin, did you get my message? I get off work at 10am from my other job and can give my co-worker my Sundays at the airport if you still need a weekend man. Let me know, talk to you later bro.

Hey All,

Here are the pics of the Fiberops stuff we just got in.

Bottoms Up Tee:

Hand Tee:

Jack Hoodie:

Toolbelt Hoodie:

Varsity Wool Jacket front and back:

Reckless Garage Work Shirt, collab with 02 Motorworks:

We got a couple more style tees coming later on this week. As always if you have any questions leave them here, give us a call, or drop on by!

I don't try blow up everything, because everyone likes different things but this fiberops stuff is incredible.

The workmanship, design, and especially the detail are sick.

Come in and check it if you dont' believe me. I guarantee this stuff will go fast. We've moved quite a few units already this weekend without the pics.

Thanks
Kev

Aight to answer your guys' questions:

Cris the workshirt only comes in blue as far as I know. The shirt is $120.

Antheezy, the Bottoms Up tee is $40.

Anymore questions just let me know.

One more thing, we still have Fiberops coming in as well... so we're not done yet. :wink:
wink.gif

still need to check the shop out. looks good.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Back
Top Bottom