Purple Pigeon Dunks ????

I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get a pair for a decent price.... I'm not trying to spend 200$ in flightclub for these
eyes.gif
........ so I just wanted to know if anyone knows a site that still has them in asize 7.... thank you.

If I posted in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

^ even if he was I'd be happy to take a trip to NJ to buy them... I really need these in a size 7 for a decent price.... not 200$ from flightclub.... =/

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

check your local sk8 shop.I know there around by me for retail!! im in Dirty Jerz
can you hook me up with a size 12 then... pay pal.

watch out for ebay tho, i got sold a pair of fake ones for $60, stood up till 6 in the morning to get these for cheap and i whind up getting cheated out of mymoney cuz Good Ol' Paypal was giving me a problem about getting my money back even tho the person that sold the shoes to me was real shady,,*long story*, ihad to go to a skate store that sold the actual shoe and get a written statement from the owner saying how the shoes i won were fake and all this blah blahblah, ...i whind up not getting my money back so i just use them to wear to work and make them my beaters, and i can't stand fake shoes, but what can ido?..sell them?..nah,,, so just watch out homie, can't trust ebay like that..

thanks for all the feedbacks guys.... and TaggPopper that's why I hesitate buying anything on ebay... I hate ebay... unless it's like companies... buteven then.. some are shady as hell.... I tried other websites and I been searching 2 weeks for them ... but thats why I finally turned to the forums..... maybeNT might be able to help
happy.gif

Naw unfortunatly we dont have an SB account so ask your skater friends because Ive still seen them around and honestly never heard of them going for 200+..Ineed to find the patch though..

Info??

yeah i have them and some A hole spilled milk at school and it splattered on my purple pigeons. almost resorted to fisticuffs

i can't believe these are going for like $200!

the pairs i've seen on ebay with the pigeon patch right?

ridiculous!

just buy them w/o the patch, then buy the pigeon patch if you really want to not spend $200...

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

i can't believe these are going for like $200!

the pairs i've seen on ebay with the pigeon patch right?

ridiculous!

just buy them w/o the patch, then buy the pigeon patch if you really want to not spend $200...

so true my friend has a pair with the patch and people always suspect that there fakes
smh.gif
but really its your choice me personally i have mine without the patch but you can also buy the removible patches so whenever you fell like itpeel them off for a more classy look

No I dont need them with the patch they are going for 200$ for the purple pigeons themselves which is kinda crazy since retail is like 90$....

Back
Top Bottom