Pusha T is butt as a solo artist

This man needs to go grab Malice ASAP, his solo career has been nothing short of boring. I know this is Niketalk where this _ is worshipped but be real, you are highly disappointed in this cat. Fear of God was ok, but after about a week, I couldn't listen it anymore, no type of replay value. Ppl was talking like he was gonna break free and be at the top of the game...I honestly don't wanna hear another solo song from this dude.

I agree.

Never understood the hype around dude or the calls for him to go solo.

Clipse/Re-Up Gang used to be great as a group but ain't nobody checking for solo Pusha work.

...I'm lowkey pissed off that my dude Cyhi gets NO love.

...and yes, I'd listen to Royal Flush 1 or 2 over anything solo Pusha has doen.

YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE!

But seriously Malice gets little to no respect when he is just as important as Push.

I agreed. I personally think he peaked around HHNF.

He's better with Malice because Malice provides the introspective side to their brand of crack rap. Pusha is witty but he doesn't have the star power or charisma to warrant being solo. Rap isn't really original to begin with but Pusha is very repetitive in terms of subject matter.

I don't know anyone who's buying a solo album besides maybe like one or two ppl.....the ill +$@ is that his beats are solid.

had he gotten his music out when it should've, he would have been light years better now...

HHNF was on the shelf for years before it came out, and it was still pretty damn good.

i feel like he really didn't care about FOG II. i hope his project doesn't get put on the back burner.

I liked both projects he's put out as a solo artist
smokin.gif
We need another Clipse album though, that's a given.
nerd.gif

dudes need to make amends with sandman, bring back reup gang, word to dj drama, gangsta grizzillz

Dude has his moments. Went off on about every G.O.O.D Friday song but yeah F.O.G 1 and 2 sucked. I haven't really been a big Clipse fan, has dude always spit Luxury/High Fashion raps or did he just start doing that when he linked with G.O.O.D?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

FOG 1 SUCKED? LOL

FOG 2 sucked because he added 3 songs from the last tape

When I say sucked I mean had no replay value. The only songs I even remember are My God,Amen and the song with Diddy. If F.O.G 2 sucked with 3 additional songs then the original also sucked with 3 less songs lol

dude has bars, but yea this solo career isnt working for him

but pusha and malice together are just
smokin.gif

they need to get back together..

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

FOG 1 SUCKED? LOL

FOG 2 sucked because he added 3 songs from the last tape

When I say sucked I mean had no replay value. The only songs I even remember are My God,Amen and the song with Diddy. If F.O.G 2 sucked with 3 additional songs then the original also sucked with 3 less songs lol

I meant it sucked because there was little new material but damn you the of the songs you listed was on 2...Cook It Down and Can I Live are REALLY good tracks

Aside from a few freestyles on OTHER *@%*@! beats, and a couple of original tracks, him solo has been very mediocre.

When My God dropped
30t6p3b.gif
, i thought he was gone be on some #*#@, but he hasn't really delivered.

New Re-Up Gang mixtape this year, they added 2 *@%*@! to the group, one being Curtains. Hopefully rhyming w/ Ab Liva and Malice will make him step his bars back up.

Yea, I concur. It wasn't until Pusha-T went solo that I realized that Clipse is more than the sum of their parts.

Dude's buzz died this past Fall. People know he can spit, but jus' don't take him serious enough to talk about him as an rapper/artist.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Aside from a few freestyles on OTHER *@%*@! beats, and a couple of original tracks, him solo has been very mediocre.

When My God dropped
30t6p3b.gif
, i thought he was gone be on some #*#@, but he hasn't really delivered.

New Re-Up Gang mixtape this year, they added 2 *@%*@! to the group, one being Curtains. Hopefully rhyming w/ Ab Liva and Malice will make him step his bars back up.
i didnt know they added curtains too i thought it was just asaad. im not sold on asaad yet

Back
Top Bottom