Pusha T is butt as a solo artist

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by sillyputty

...I'm lowkey pissed off that my dude Cyhi gets NO love.

...and yes, I'd listen to Royal Flush 1 or 2 over anything solo Pusha has doen.
You would.
Cy-hi soooooo fits his personality tho
laugh.gif
ti-laugh.gif

I agree with OP, when Grindin dropped it was crazy!! they both had them high pitch voices but crazy barz...

made his shirt match my ox blood colored porshe
uuulllggghhh the rims match of course
blood hit his timbs it reminded me of them...
eek.gif

Open Your Eyes
Raid
Trouble On my Mind

I think he's capable of making dope music himself, but I agree with everyone saying that Malice rounds everything out right, I can only listen to Pusha bragging about coke for so long.  He's like Pharrel producing without Chad, he can still make some hot %%$% but nothing beats that Neptunes sound.  Hopefully we get at least one more Clipse album.

im most likely the biggest Pusha T stan on these forums.. Hes in my top 5 favorite rappers ever.. and i cant say that i disagree with this thrread
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

We thought he was gonna shine.  We thought he was being held back.  We were wrong.  Ol' Joe Johnson type N_'

eek.gif
eek.gif
Tell em how you feel, son!Damn yall going in on Push. And yes, I'm a bit underwhelmed at his solo career thus far."They prayin I never go solo."He's still one of the nicest in the game, though.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Niketalk has changed.

real talk...dissing Pusha T used to be blasphemous on this forum... 
but yeah, i had high expectations for him after the Good Fridays, but his new ++#% is absolute buns...

he's decent. won't judge until he comes with a full-length

i think many of NT's music taste/ sexual preference has been swayed by drake and ymcmb.

ya'll forgot what rap was.

throws on Clp[se catalog

I really like FOG 1 not so much 2 but he have not out out enough solo material to say that he is an better duo artist

Back
Top Bottom