Pusha T

Man i didnt like the switch up on Pain but smh this **** sounds like two ****** robots fighting :lol:... It is so ill

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"My better half chose the better path, applaude him
Younger brother me a spoiled child, I fought him
I heard that the Devil's new playground is boredom
The California top just falls back like autumn
And they say I'm on the verge of winning
I claim victory when Malice on the verge of sinning
Old habits die hard, that rainy day bag buried in the backyard"

:x

Good find/great bars

Push is unstoppable at the moment. Great bars and production. What else more could u ask for

Push is unstoppable at the moment. Great bars and production. What else more could u ask for

I agree but I wish he would keep some of the songs he gives out for free (Millions, Blocka, Trust You) for projects like this. Album on point tho :smokin

:x Just gave it a spin, and I haven't been this impressed by an album since MBDTF.

Only song I wasn't feeling was Who I Am. Big Sean's verse had me like "...what the **** was that?"

Definitely happy with this album. It's been a long wait and it delivered.

Only songs I didn't like were No Regrets and Who I Am. That Kevin Cossom kid, smh. Every rap song I hear him on is terrible. His hooks, vocals and the production is atrocious and I don't think he's even the producer. 2 Chainz spit possibly the worst verse I've ever heard and Big Sean spit his worst flow. Pusha really should have cut those verses after he heard them. When I buy the album Tuesday, I won't be importing either song :x

:x Just gave it a spin, and I haven't been this impressed by an album since MBDTF.

Only song I wasn't feeling was Who I Am. Big Sean's verse had me like "...what the **** was that?"

big sean and 2 chainz.... dudes are unintentionally funny when they try to rap :lol:'

forreal though Pusha x Rozay and Pusha X kdot is :x :pimp: i need more of that

Last edited:
The boy Cossom ruined No Regrets, I guess ****** didn't wanna pay for 2 Future hooks, they couldn't find Kevin Gates?

This album though :smh:

Haven't stopped listening to it since I d/led on Tues. Definitely buying it on iTunes next week

As far as skippable tracks...none for me. I let it bang from beginning to end.

Was playing this as I pulled into Popeyes. Everything felt right.
Gonna add Exodus, Blocka, and Millions on here. **** gone make me buy a strap.

Last edited:
i was nervous when we got the tracklisting because of all the features, but push really delivered with this project. front to back, this album GOES. he was able to use the features perfectly & on his part, his lyricism was top notch all the way through. the production was on another level as well.

some thoughts on the album -

-king push man :smh: :x :x what a way to kick off the album... that beats KNOCKS & push skated all over it.

-sweet serenade is so smooth... chris brown did his thing on that hook.

-ye's backup vocals on hold on were a nice touch.

-suicide :wow: this has such a mid 2000's clipse feel to it. felt like i was listening to a bonus cut off HHNF :lol: :pimp:

-40 acres is such a real track... really gotta appreciate the emotion behind it.

-push got that ma$e flow straight up on let me love you :lol: :lol:

-push had so much energy on who i am... i always have to run his part back :smokin i could do without 2 chainz & sean on here though.

-the story telling on nosetalgia... pure genius. love the direction they went with on this one. hearing both sides of the story was incredible.

-numbers on the boards & pain still go hard... both of these beats are so cold :nthat:

-S.N.I.T.C.H. was another track that could fit perfectly on an older clipse project... i could easily see this on lord willin. its amazing how on this album push could link up with pharrell (suicide) or pharrell & chad (on here) & still have that chemistry to get back to the vintage heat. P on the hook was perfect & pusha's story telling on here was deep... crazy how this track is based on a true story too.

Last edited:
Kanye scream-humming on Hold On got me out here like

tumblr_ljvx25A18D1qha8lao1_500.gif

One of Push best verses on there as well

"Like Scarface but it's God's face in that mirror
We was made in his imaging, dialing and it's much clearer
Scoring from the Heights but I wanted mine purer
Aryan, blonde hair, blue eyes like the Fuhrer"

Whew :x

Back
Top Bottom