Pusha T

Bruh, I finally listened to his full verse on "Who I am" after skippin it for the past 2 days, so much dissappointment. :smh:

Dude forreal said
:stoneface:

I legit got mad after that bar because it was so damn bad, nobody in the studio stopped him and said "Aye that sounds dumb as ****"?

*End rant.

No hate, I think I said it before but Sean is the epitome of mediocre.

Bruh, I finally listened to his full verse on "Who I am" after skippin it for the past 2 days, so much dissappointment. :smh:

Dude forreal said
:stoneface:

I legit got mad after that bar because it was so damn bad, nobody in the studio stopped him and said "Aye that sounds dumb as ****"?

*End rant.

No hate, I think I said it before but Sean is the epitome of mediocre.

I never wanted to rewind a verse because of how bad it was until that song.

His verse should have been cut, I know he's part of the team and all, but that was an extremely pathetic effort.

Hmm a lot of great reviews for the album in here. I think Ill have to check it out. Truthfully, I wasnt even planning on it.

I had to go back and listen to that whole song( honestly stopped it after my dude tittyboi)...
Damn that **** was awful Sean...smh

I legit got mad after that bar 
roll.gif

agreed.

Just listened to the CDQ version and I'm impressed. That's all I wanted from this project, solid production and dope verses. :smokin

and 40 acres is still my favorite track on here

agreed with 40 Acres...that song is too real

I think SNITCH, Sweet Serenade, and Pain were some of the best songs. Chris Brown and Future were actually better than I expected on this song and I was impressed, especially with Future. 

Big Sean's verse wasn't awful, but it definitely could have been better than what he gave out. To me, his music before he became super mainstream was better because he didn't cuss just to cuss.

Overall though, it was a great album. One of my favorites to listen to this year.

Yall are overrating the hell out of this album...i gave it a light spin and really wasnt impressed. King Push and the track with Ross are both cold

Yall are overrating the hell out of this album...i gave it a light spin and really wasnt impressed. King Push and the track with Ross are both cold
I'm a die hard Clipse fan and I have to agree. I keep trying to spin this back and find what I'm missing and I'm left unimpressed EVERY time. King Push, Numbers on the Board, Suicide, Nosetalgia...only tracks I care to hear more than once.

Big Sean been slipping since the Detroit mixtape. He verse on Control was nice but other than that dude has been struggling.

I can't wait to see how Rap Reviews breaks this album down. They always do a great job of pointing out stuff I didn't even notice.

Would be dope if Pusha gets on the Kanye tour. Would be a no brainer move.
Live version of Nostalgia. 8)

Nosetgia :pimp:, first time hearing album and stop at that track and keep repeating pusha part, don't think we'll see a verse better than that this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom