On big Sean song
That never released officially
All Kendrick gonna do
Is change his voice like 30 times
On a track
And throw a few gang references in
And make it seem like he got more stripes
Than drake

Smh, you sound like LameKilla in the Marvel thread.... just steady hatin.

Drake fans seriously bother me. I’ll admit he had some dope lines, but someone explain to me how if Drake is so great why he hasn’t responded to any of Kendrick’s disses yet but can respond to Pusha in less than 24 hours.
Simple. He don’t want that smoke there but in reality he don’t want this pusha smoke but of course the mass will side with the Canadian

Way too much hyperbole in these comments, Drake ain’t taking the soul of ****. This ain’t stopping no one from enjoying this album or any of Pusha’s future releases. Don’t think it’s possible any longer for Ja Rule situation to occur. Last time he questioned Pusha’s authenticity he told people to read the indictment, he know good and damn well he’s clearly top 5 on the label, and I can’t even remember anything else aside from the mic line.

Best lines on their were directed at Kanye and we know he’s not going to respond on wax. Just enjoy the music and keep it moving

Kendrick trash though
Fake deep
Who has Kendrick battled
That would make u believe
he would body anyone
He still living off the that verse
On big Sean song
That never released officially
All Kendrick gonna do
Is change his voice like 30 times
On a track
And throw a few gang references in
And make it seem like he got more stripes
Than drake

Bro why the **** you write in Haiku form?

And I never said Push was better than kendrick... I’m saying Drake don’t want it with K Dot
I'm not sure why his comprehension lead him to believe you said Pusha was better than Kendrick lol...you said the opposite lol.
Someone I work with really just said Kendrick doesn’t want it with Drake, that he would “take his soul” the same he did to Pusha.... smh at the entire statement.
I don't know why they think Aubrey will do that...he's never taken anyones soul and that includes Meek.

I'm not sure why his comprehension lead him to believe you said Pusha was better than Kendrick lol...you said the opposite lol.

I don't know why they think Aubrey will do that...he's never taken anyones soul and that includes Meek.
Drake came with it on that Pusha diss but dudes overhype everything just because. :lol:

Meek was still hot and dropping bangers after back to back. Kendrick said Drake's name on control and all Drake did was go on Angie Martinez and cry about it.

Kendrick said Drake's name on control and all Drake did was go on Angie Martinez and cry about it.

He replied on 'The Language', which was the last song he recorded for NWTS, about 2 weeks before submitting it for mastering. Which would be approximately 2 months after 'Control' came out.

There's plenty music I liked in various genres.
This joint is meant for impressionable minds.
Think about it....what is he REALLY talking about.

Like I said b4. This will be forgotten quick.

This is no illmatic lol. It's a 40 year old guy talking about dope and art.

WE HAVE HEARD THIS.

Forgettable.

Nobody will give a f$@# about this in 3 months

u is wildin.

this is adult rap, not that playskool bubble gum bull ish blaring on radio.

projects like this separate da boys from men.

why u think Drake responded so quickly? Push a threat to everything Drake stands for.

Back
Top Bottom