Pusha T

I was obviously trolling a little

It's straight but I'm good after 1 listen
I can only hear him rap about him selling dope 20 years ago, art and clothes for so long

I think it's funny tho how it's only been out 1 day and now all the talk is about drake.

I think this will be forgotten and is not a classic.

I guess time will tell

“Only rapper sold more dope than me was eazy-e.”

Naw Push, Jeezy sold more than y’all both.

Last edited:
u is wildin.

this is adult rap, not that playskool bubble gum bull ish blaring on radio.

projects like this separate da boys from men.

why u think Drake responded so quickly? Push a threat to everything Drake stands for.

Well I’ll be damned, I completely agree with ninja.

“Art Baselin the bezel, your bustdown is bust down it don’t match the metal, lower level is where you settle at. I’m the pot calling the kettle black, where there’s no brick peddles at. Between God and where the Devils at, had to double dutch and double back then hopscotch through where the troubles at”

24906FC3-7AC1-443B-8466-29CD5A3DE3AC.gif

how this clown gonna come at drake Pusha T is a worker and kanye not even worth all that much plus he younger than you and you his worker lmaoooooo

So y'all think Drake played no part in a slump in Meek Mills career?

What are we calling a slump though? Internet jokes?

Meek definitely made himself look like a clown a few times but DC4 sold like 90k first week, a free mixtape. Wins And Losses last year sold over 100k.

This album is very "manicured" lol

Woulda been perfect without Ye's verse and the spanish lady on Santeria. As soon as she started hablaring en espanol i thought she was gonna stop when the drums came......but naw she kept on talkin....then more drums came.....and she KEPT talkin.....more drums....and im thinkin Pusha bout to come back..but nope shorty still talkin smh

The Drake nut huggers are annoying, theirs a whole *** thread dedicated to that ***** with all his newest music. No idea why you feel the need to come in here and share your opinion. If you never heard Hell Hath No Fury its invalid anyways

You a little upset huh
I'm just not a fan of
zJmq7.gif
, it should be pretty clear at this point what his raps will revolve around. Some people are generally tired of hearing it, cool I can understand that, but why continue to listen? What are you expecting to change? He said what he was about on the intro to My Name Is My Name, the people complaining should of tuned everything from that moment forward out.

Back
Top Bottom