Pusha T

Listened to the album.

Am i missing something if i feel like this album is another 4/5 (felt the same about his other solos)?

I kno he’s referencing some things throughout the album that people would only be up on if they lived “that typa life”. Question is, does the person that has a vast knowledge of what he’s referencing, give this album a 5/5?

I get why Pusha is held in high regard, just seems like every time he drops, people classify his albums as unquestionable classics from jump. Once I listen, i hear different.

I heard a strong effort. Nothing stellar. What am i missing?

I don't think It's about being offended, it's about respect for someones memory. Just like someone wouldn't disrespect Kanye's moms memory with plastic surgery talk.

I think it told a lot about who Whitney hung around. Her and Bobby were from the hood and not that removed from it despite the fame and success.

She seemed well aware of it too, and didn't want to be identified as a crack head. She definitely wasn't a crackhead early on, because you don't survive for 20 years doing crack without it taking a toll on you physically. Whitney didn't start looking terrible until her last ten years.

Listened to the album.

Am i missing something if i feel like this album is another 4/5 (felt the same about his other solos)?

I kno he’s referencing some things throughout the album that people would only be up on if they lived “that typa life”. Question is, does the person that has a vast knowledge of what he’s referencing, give this album a 5/5?

I get why Pusha is held in high regard, just seems like every time he drops, people classify his albums as unquestionable classics from jump. Once I listen, i hear different.

u aint missing anything
folks just like hyping everything up

I don't think It's about being offended, it's about respect for someones memory. Just like someone wouldn't disrespect Kanye's moms memory with plastic surgery talk.

I think it told a lot about who Whitney hung around. Her and Bobby were from the hood and not that removed from it despite the fame and success.

She seemed well aware of it too, and didn't want to be identified as a crack head. She definitely wasn't a crackhead early on, because you don't survive for 20 years doing crack without it taking a toll on you physically. Whitney didn't start looking terrible until her last ten years.
i think she was doing coke
and was she doing crack later on
probably why she was able to hold it together for so long
cause 2 totally different things
and yeah folks say whatever bout bobby and whitney
but they have respect from peers
and folks in the industry
clive davis a enabler though

Yea she def started on coke and graduated, and I forgot about X.

Damn X was smoking hard while making “stop being greedy”? :smh:

Last edited:
Have you seen X and how he looks? Plus the talks of him going to the hospital. Read what I wrote, you proved my point.

and Flav hasn't been on crack for 20 years.
I really didn’t see X in bad shape until he had that BET show while living in AZ. I had no clue he was zooted while making one of the best hip hop albums of all time.

I really didn’t see X in bad shape until he had that BET show while living in AZ. I had no clue he was zooted while making one of the best hip hop albums of all time.

You've noticed it, because this is probably the longest period of time X has been home since he became famous. Him going to jail was getting him somewhat clean.

To all of my young ******, I am your Ghost and your Rae
This is my Purple Tape, save up for rainy days

raekwon-only-built-4-cuban-linx-purple-tape-watch-box-deluxe-cassette-get-on-down-2.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

Listened to the album.

I wouldn't call any of his stuff classic. Strong effort for each is basically what it is. Darkest Before Dawn is my favorite from all his work. Pusha simply knows how to expertly stay in his lane, and that's all I want from him.

I'm thinking Pusha is going to release his next song on Drake's album release like Drake did his. I know most of the populace who are Drake heavy say he responded later or whatever excuse they have thought up but it wouldn't be out of place.

Listened to the album.

you're not missing anything, if it isnt the best thing for you, then it isnt the best thing for you. it's the best thing for people
and i dont care what ANYONE says
i know X has 1 classic album left in him

every time i heard him do a radio freestyle in the past 2 yrs he been killing it... Breakfast Club Freestyle 2 yrs ago was fire, I think he spat something on Drink Champs too... he aint lost a step

Listened to the album.

You are not missing anything. Hell, 4/5 is very generous. I’d maybe give it 2/5. It’s only three cool songs on whole album. The Santeria song is cold until he messed it up towards the end with the switch up of tempo, smdh

It has been three days. You can't bait someone into responding to you for like six years, and when they finally do in less than 24 hours, you let THREE DAYS go by and say nothing. There's zero doubt in my mind that he's had a diss in the tuck waiting for this day so I'm confused.

You can’t start a conflict, get a response, then don’t respond.

Last edited:
It has been three days. You can't bait someone into responding to you for like six years, and when they finally do in less than 24 hours, you let THREE DAYS go by and say nothing. There's zero doubt in my mind that he's had a diss in the tuck waiting for this day so I'm confused.

if drake got six years how come he only gets 3 days?

Did Cam respond after Mase came back?

They've both been throwing jabs at each other over the course of this but this is a full blown diss record. Not the same.

so because drake responds with a song that dictates the timeline? where was this 72 hour clock when Push dropped exodus ?

Back
Top Bottom