Pusha T

Push left Drake’s response on read. Let Drake squirm, the ball is in Push’s court.
Honestly
I don’t think he trippin
It’s a win/win for drake
Folks gonna check out drakes album to see
If there’s another diss
Or whatever
I doubt we get another full blown record
From either about this beef for a while

so because drake responds with a song that dictates the timeline? where was this 72 hour clock when Push dropped exodus ?
The difference is Pusha T is the instigator.

You can’t start a conflict, get a response, then don’t respond.

To all of my young *****s, I am your Ghost and your Rae
This is my Purple Tape, save up for rainy days

raekwon-only-built-4-cuban-linx-purple-tape-watch-box-deluxe-cassette-get-on-down-2.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

I thought he said ghost and wraith. This makes more sense.

I like it when it's an old song I've been singing wrong, then I find it the true words. It feels like a new song almost.

I think Pusha gotta respond by Friday , yes there’s a time limit on a response because

Pusha said in the breakfast club interview that he’s ready and ready to rap.

As far as drake taking years to respond to exodus , i always felt exodus was more about Wayne. Also when Pusha was asked about it he back pedaled and his his his hand.

What exactly is going/supposed to happen to him if he doesn't respond soon? :lol:

It ain't that serious man. Even if he did "start it"

The man is too busy working...

He’ll get to Drake when he can :lol:

I don’t blame him....

How long did it take Pac to respond to Biggie, “Who Shot Ya?”.

Too busy working. He's a rapper. His work is rapping. Go rap at the guy. And if he didn't have bars for Drake waiting for this day then he wasn't working to begin with.

This beef should have escalated to a new level two days ago already.

It’s the microwave era of music . We expect responses quick , just as music comes quick . Nobody trying to hear a response 6 months from now lol. We will be on to the next .

That’s the difference between the big/pac , Jay/nas , etc. beefs.

Artist can release music now whenever they want on streaming platforms

It’s the microwave era of music . We expect responses quick , just as music comes quick . Nobody trying to hear a response 6 months from now lol. We will be on to the next .

That’s the difference between the big/pac , Jay/nas , etc. beefs.

Artist can release music now whenever they want on streaming platforms

Pretty much. People consume music at an outrageous rate now. More than 20 albums can drop in a month. That doesn’t even include mixtapes released weekly.

why do yall wanna hear push reply to drake so bad... lmao. what more is there to say? push gonna talk about drake's signed to one person to another to another, has ghostwriters, n he sells a ton of coke again? drake gonna reply to that n say pusha's drug dealing history is a fable?

it's getting old, everything's been said from both sides already. let it die.

Back
Top Bottom