Pusha T

Bruh
There’s no albums that are classics
That have released in recent memory
Maybe good albums
But nothing timeless
Like illmatic
Ok. That's your opinion but you can't tell somebody else what they still bumping or what they gon be bumping in a year or 2. :lol: You a mind reader in these streets?

Kanye is the most underrated rapper in the history of hip hop

Look at his verses on

Jesus walks
Can't tell me nothing
All falls down

Etc etc etc etc etc

Cats praising pusher t for his braggadocio tales but dismiss when cats are talking about real things.

How many times u heard Kanye rap about drugs
Or even drake.
They don't need that as a crutch like ol boy.

Look at his verses on

Jesus walks
Can't tell me nothing
All falls down

Etc etc etc etc etc

Cats praising pusher t for his braggadocio tales but dismiss when cats are talking about real things.

Or even drake.

People dont like Ye anymore breh

This is better than anything that's come out recently and before. This is better than alot of rappers CAREERS

Look at his verses on

Jesus walks
Can't tell me nothing
All falls down

Etc etc etc etc etc

Or even drake.

1A50B5F4-222D-48A6-8C4A-0C7AD4D61947.jpeg

yo...over the years i've lost a lot of music (someone broke into my car and stole my macbook and ipod years ago)...
but does anyone have we got it 4 cheap vol. 1 and 2 no dj? i know i used to have vol. 2 but not sure if a no dj vol. 1 ever existed

You beat me to it :lol:

There was a time before this became common knowledge when I was ready to put Kanye top 5 all time.

We gave him credit for the production on other classic albums not his own as well as his own.

Coupled with the fact that he was spittin heat rock for 3 albums straight had me feeling like he was the GOAT. :smh:

Shout out to Rhymefest GLC and Consequence tho.

yo...over the years i've lost a lot of music (someone broke into my car and stole my macbook and ipod years ago)...
but does anyone have we got it 4 cheap vol. 1 and 2 no dj? i know i used to have vol. 2 but not sure if a no dj vol. 1 ever existed

I don’t have it fam. Those take me back though

In Drake’s defense 30 is prime life age. Push being 40+ is shots galore.

I'm the same age as Drake.

Again...I could NOT look at a 41 year old and trying to play him for being 41.

That might honestly be way worse than the kids 15+ calling everyone over 25 "old". They're the ones who championed this entire sentiment.

So technically...both of them are "old ******" according to the crowd that really believes in this ****.

Love the new Pusha T album. Wish their were more tracks but the album songs really fit together.

I'm the same age as Drake.

Again...I could NOT look at a 41 year old and trying to play him for being 41.

That might honestly be way worse than the kids 15+ calling everyone over 25 "old". They're the ones who championed this entire sentiment.

So technically...both of them are "old *****s" according to the crowd that really believes in this ****.

I definitely agree that Drake isn’t a spring chicken himself to be using the age card but look at it from the perspective that you and Drake were barely old enough to have a driver’s license when Lord Willin came out :lol:

Do people really believe that these 7 songs are actually better than his previous material?

I strongly prefer the first two Clipse albums and Darkest Before Dawn over this project, but I guess I’m in the minority when it comes to the genius of Kanye.

haven’t liked none of pushas solo work until this project

he finally caught one but it’s too short

and drake just clowned this n

Back
Top Bottom