Pusha T

Pusha needs to respond soon IMO. The net is doing the same thing they did to meek...

No he doesn't lol. He has his core audience who will always listen to him no matter what he drops.
He'll probably diss Drake again when he's dropping his next project to build a buzz.

Pusha is signed to a biscuit boy and he answers to a biscuit boy. Does that make him a biscuit boy? Drake bodied him btw. I’ve never liked Drake but he’s earned a new fan for going at Biscuitye.

No he doesn't lol. He has his core audience who will always listen to him no matter what he drops.
He'll probably diss Drake again when he's dropping his next project to build a buzz.
And that would be weak. This is hip hop...he should cut this ****** head off.

Surprised that drake didn't make his diss a pop record like he normally does.

yo...after searching its damn near impossible to find the first two reup gang mixtapes dj or no dj.

I dont have to know them. It's fair to say he's not on the same business level as hov or Puff
U don’t even know what level they are on
If they even own their business outright
Or what percentages they actually own

And that would be weak. This is hip hop...he should cut this *****s head off.

?

Takeover came out June 2001, at SummerJam when Hov brought out Michael Jackson during his headlining performance... Blueprint came out Sept 11, 2001.

Ether came out on December 4, 2001 (Jay Z's birthday)... that's replying 6 months after Takeover came out, and exactly 2 weeks before 'Stillmatic' dropped.

You're right, this is hip hop, where rappers drop diss records on their promo run to build publicity/buzz for sales.
There's rarely been responses done in a short period of time... The last one I can remember that was instant was Sheek Louch back in like 04 or something, he replied to a diss from Lloyd Banks I think, under 24 hours. Around the time 50 dropped The Massacre.

if u think ether and takeover were the only replies then u buggin. They had plenty back and forth tracks brewing before that "promo" run.

?

Takeover came out June 2001, at SummerJam when Hov brought out Michael Jackson during his headlining performance... Blueprint came out Sept 11, 2001.

Ether came out on December 4, 2001 (Jay Z's birthday)... that's replying 6 months after Takeover came out, and exactly 2 weeks before 'Stillmatic' dropped.

You're right, this is hip hop, where rappers drop diss records on their promo run to build publicity/buzz for sales.
There's rarely been responses done in a short period of time... The last one I can remember that was instant was Sheek Louch back in like 04 or something, he replied to a diss from Lloyd Banks I think, under 24 hours. Around the time 50 dropped The Massacre.
lol i'm probably older than you. i def don't need a hip hop history lesson.

didn't think i had to break this down but hip hop then and now is completely different. the fans have a shorter attention span and don't even care about bar structure/being technical.

with that said, again, pusha needs to respond sooner rather than later. this generation doesn't give a **** about the time span between takeover and ether. this generation barely knows about either of those two songs and their impact. we are talking about the same generation that thinks drake can't be touched.
this is the same generation that doesn't even know who pusha is.

pusha is up against the net first, drake second.
bar for bar i got push but he's getting ethered online. i'd just like to see a real ***** win against someone that is being pushed ad nauseam by the powers that be.

the powers that be. Ya'll still running with that :lol:

Fact of the matter is Pusha is in a lose lose situation. For one, he doesnt have anything else to truly say. The same joke over and over again gets tired .Yeah you can talk about the Quentin stuff but it loses its luster. Outside of that its typical you soft talking points. Second, he doesnt have much time to respond. He has two weeks. If it comes beyond that, nobody is gonna care

if u think ether and takeover were the only replies then u buggin. They had plenty back and forth tracks brewing before that "promo" run.

nobody thinks that those are the only tracks in the timeline of their beef, that's one example of how long it took for a response. if we talk the whole timeline, you can see for yourself that the jabs prior and after those 2 records were a significant period of time between responses.

lol i'm probably older than you. i def don't need a hip hop history lesson.

didn't think i had to break this down but hip hop then and now is completely different. the fans have a shorter attention span and don't even care about bar structure/being technical.

with that said, again, pusha needs to respond sooner rather than later. this generation doesn't give a **** about the time span between takeover and ether. this generation barely knows about either of those two songs and their impact. we are talking about the same generation that thinks drake can't be touched.
this is the same generation that doesn't even know who pusha is.

pusha is up against the net first, drake second.
bar for bar i got push but he's getting ethered online. i'd just like to see a real ***** win against someone that is being pushed ad nauseam by the powers that be.

my reply was based off u saying "that's some weak ****, this is hip hop" and i dont see how instantly releasing a diss track is what is hip hop now. i understand your rebuttal with our day and age + social media influence, but in this pusha-drake situation, i really don't think it's that serious.

on a further note, in this social media generation, drake is the only one who's been replying to diss songs this quick... so by those standards, drake is the only one who is "hip hop" ... lil uzi and rich the kid aint droppin disses at each other instantaneously, all them chicago rappers who were beefin with each other n shootin each other also don't reply to the diss tracks immediately. you can say "oh, but they don't do real rap or the caliber of rap like the real spit that drake & push do," but you're talking about this day and age and social media, where only drake replies this fast... who else? no real spitters even beefin or dissin each other, and if they do, the subliminals go back n forth months to years. there's remy & nicki, but even they took their time... and nobody cares bout that **** anymore too... just like everybody stopped caring about this pusha-drake **** until push revived it again.

nobody's gonna care about this **** in a few months either cuz this beef is corny and is only eventful for tops one week, i wish they'd stop egging it on. the disses are redundant.

the powers that be. Ya'll still running with that :lol:

Fact of the matter is Pusha is in a lose lose situation. For one, he doesnt have anything else to truly say. The same joke over and over again gets tired .Yeah you can talk about the Quentin stuff but it loses its luster. Outside of that its typical you soft talking points. Second, he doesnt have much time to respond. He has two weeks. If it comes beyond that, nobody is gonna care

IMO he in a win-win situation—
He hasn't received this much publicity at one time since 2002, and the fans who tune into his music every album, will still listen to him.

compare 31 yr ol puff, 31 yr ol hov, to 31 yr ol drake... they're not that far apart when u compare em like that. in 10 years, puff n hov might me multi-billionaires and drake might be close to a billi like they were in their 40s (present)
Puff had big name artist signed to him at 31 and his own clothing line popping off. Drake ain't close to that. Badboy had mutiple albums selling 4+ mil, a long list of hit records from multiple people. OVO as a whole label ain't close to that.

Puff had big name artist signed to him at 31 and his own clothing line popping off. Drake ain't close to that. Badboy had mutiple albums selling 4+ mil, a long list of hit records from multiple people. OVO as a whole label ain't close to that.

D71236BD-35E3-4654-A330-DF5456132ECE.png

739B5576-8CFC-4A9A-9167-BD051D0D2B6A.png

EB9229A2-6ACD-435F-9B22-4D1E0FD885CB.png

Diddy and Hov were 31 around the year 2000, even with inflation their net worths aren’t touching Drakes net worth at the age of 31... now Drake doesn’t have a clothing venture as big as Sean John or Roc-a-Wear, but who knows what business ventures he’ll get into between now and the age of 48.

i was looking at it from a networth point of view just like the post right above mine's.

signed wayne (among others) who signed tyga, nicki minaj, drake.. yet birdman and wayne's networths aren't hov and puff's, but drake at 31 is at a good pace & could become a billionaire without a Sean John or Rocawear, without a Kanye/Dipset/State Property or Biggie/Ma$e/Black Rob/French Montana.

business is all about money anyway, don't matter how u get to the networth, as long as u get to it.

So if Pusha T doesn't respond in a timely manner and the "internet" kills him will his career be over? Is anyone in here going to stopped listing to his music and removing it from their catalog? Are other MC's of his ilk going to stop working with him? Will he lose his position at G.O.O.D music?

What are y’all even talking about. Pusha is so hip hop the Drake went out his way to listen to the album as soon as he woke up Friday, listen to the diss and spend the rest of the day making a diss track. Push honestly doesn’t have to respond. He made a classic and got under Drake’s skin. Drake made a response that upped his clout and he got to be associated with a classic album as if he was featured on it. Win win for both sides.

Cosmo magazine (yes Cosmo magazine) has a Drake/Pusha T article that’s written very heavily Drake, and some other site has an “All You Need To Know About Pusha T” article written in the same way. Please tell me about the “powers at be” not existing :lol:. We know who the average Drake audience is, the same types that overlap with Kanye/Wa_n_. This is Meek Mill all over again, just without Pusha T doing self-inflicted damage.

Cosmo magazine (yes Cosmo magazine) has a Drake/Pusha T article that’s written very heavily Drake, and some other site has an “All You Need To Know About Pusha T” article written in the same way. Please tell me about the “powers at be” not existing :lol:. We know who the average Drake audience is, the same types that overlap with Kanye/Wa_n_. This is Meek Mill all over again, just without Pusha T doing self-inflicted damage.
Uh oh, Pusha better hurry up and respond or apologize. Dont want those Cosmo fans killing him on the internet. He might not be able to make music anymore at this rate, what will he do?

Uh oh, Pusha better hurry up and respond or apologize. Dont want those Cosmo fans killing him on the internet. He might not be able to make music anymore at this rate, what will he do?

:lol: :lol: those fans are nuts, you can really tell in a lot of the comments under stuff that those aren’t rap fans, but Drake/Macklemore/G-Eazy fans

Back
Top Bottom