PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

3 weeks into a relationship, its cool so far.
She got sisters? Hook it up.
laugh.gif

I can't believe this thread lasted this long with minimal hate. Props to NT on some beautiful girls.

Here one to keep the thread moving. My girl of almost 4 and a half years. I love her dearly

I can't believe this thread lasted this long with minimal hate. Props to NT on some beautiful girls.

Here one to keep the thread moving. My girl of almost 4 and a half years. I love her dearly

trappin your a month in so this isnt disrespectful yet....i kno that top is fire ...dem lips & tha ring
pimp.gif

trappin your a month in so this isnt disrespectful yet....i kno that top is fire ...dem lips & tha ring
pimp.gif

lip ring shawty up there......she looks like she got that fire necc bwoi
smokin.gif

and i noticed theres a lot of "og" NTers on here. yall _s old, few
laugh.gif

lip ring shawty up there......she looks like she got that fire necc bwoi
smokin.gif

and i noticed theres a lot of "og" NTers on here. yall _s old, few
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
Only child my man
laugh.gif

She did take me to a "brown," party a couple weeks back, some of the chicks there were
eek.gif
.  Also kept getting mean-mugged by lotta the dudes there, especially cause I brought my boys (black) so we were def. looking like the odd people out, but what are you going to do.  Still had a fun @!+ time.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
Only child my man
laugh.gif

She did take me to a "brown," party a couple weeks back, some of the chicks there were
eek.gif
.  Also kept getting mean-mugged by lotta the dudes there, especially cause I brought my boys (black) so we were def. looking like the odd people out, but what are you going to do.  Still had a fun @!+ time.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Very dope and positive thread 
pimp.gif

We're scheduled to get married 9/9/11.  Best relationship I've had in my lifetime and I look forward to spend the rest of my life with her. 

Fellas cherish ya ladies because you love her and you're in love with her. 

Beautiful Family My man.....  Happy to see #%# like this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Very dope and positive thread 
pimp.gif

We're scheduled to get married 9/9/11.  Best relationship I've had in my lifetime and I look forward to spend the rest of my life with her. 

Fellas cherish ya ladies because you love her and you're in love with her. 

Beautiful Family My man.....  Happy to see #%# like this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL funny how good yall speak of yall women and talk like you have some sense in this thread. In any other joint some of yall sound like some idiots
laugh.gif

LOL funny how good yall speak of yall women and talk like you have some sense in this thread. In any other joint some of yall sound like some idiots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

LOL funny how good yall speak of yall women and talk like you have some sense in this threads. In any other joint some of yall sound like some idiots
laugh.gif

It's all for teh LULZ though...we are all guilty of it, I think Mods did a good job ay depriving NT of these kind of threads in order to teach us to appreciate and not #%%$ them up when they do come up.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

LOL funny how good yall speak of yall women and talk like you have some sense in this threads. In any other joint some of yall sound like some idiots
laugh.gif

It's all for teh LULZ though...we are all guilty of it, I think Mods did a good job ay depriving NT of these kind of threads in order to teach us to appreciate and not #%%$ them up when they do come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom