PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Diego

Da $%%% is this couples friendly NT summit crap?

Dudes are dirty dogs in damn near every corner of this forum and suddenly theres this one little gf thread and now everyone is a gentleman and a scholar?

I love my girl too but if we finna get any summit poppin, we could dead that couples friendly talk.

ITS A TARP!

Originally Posted by Diego

Da $%%% is this couples friendly NT summit crap?

Dudes are dirty dogs in damn near every corner of this forum and suddenly theres this one little gf thread and now everyone is a gentleman and a scholar?

I love my girl too but if we finna get any summit poppin, we could dead that couples friendly talk.

ITS A TARP!

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

LOL

I was just throwing the idea out there...

..But I honestly don't trust any of you around my girl.

laugh.gif
that's funny... I trust my girl around ya'll..... step ya DEMO up. 

LOL

I was just throwing the idea out there...

..But I honestly don't trust any of you around my girl.

laugh.gif
that's funny... I trust my girl around ya'll..... step ya DEMO up. 

I was just kidding Hoosier.. I trust you even tho we never met..

and I trust my two fists against anybody who gets out of line
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It aint even bout trust.

Im sayin though if we goin to hang out with the boys, im tryna HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS.
I seen the girl threads round here. I could only imagine how tamed dudes must be when their girls around.

It aint even bout trust.

Im sayin though if we goin to hang out with the boys, im tryna HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS.
I seen the girl threads round here. I could only imagine how tamed dudes must be when their girls around.

laugh.gif
Fists? what is this, grade school? Folk, errbdy round here know I'm strapped.. thats the one thing they don't front on about my ratchet little city by the lake..
laugh.gif

idk about these $*!+#* Diego, but I'm ME... my girl ain't finna change that. Nation. I hear you though... I do... 

roll.gif
@ "skrippers"  

laugh.gif
Fists? what is this, grade school? Folk, errbdy round here know I'm strapped.. thats the one thing they don't front on about my ratchet little city by the lake..
laugh.gif

idk about these $*!+#* Diego, but I'm ME... my girl ain't finna change that. Nation. I hear you though... I do... 

roll.gif
@ "skrippers"  

I say date who you want. But based on some of the !%%% I've seen some of ya'll type...it seem like alot of ya'll *%$*%% bunned up outside of your race as a badge of honor.

I say date who you want. But based on some of the !%%% I've seen some of ya'll type...it seem like alot of ya'll *%$*%% bunned up outside of your race as a badge of honor.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

huh?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom