PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ Swingers Summit 2011

aight nt ima show yall 2 chicks i was messin wit when i was at school in mississippi. the 1st one im showin yall cause i found out she +#@#@% wit 2 of my homies out there now that im gone(i posted her before), & the 2nd one maybe sumbody can gimme the scoop on her cause she swear she such a good girl(if u got info on her hit my private messages)
8x53x3.jpg

this the dog @#! %#*

1zb5co9.jpg

this the one i want info on to prove she aint doggish

aight nt ima show yall 2 chicks i was messin wit when i was at school in mississippi. the 1st one im showin yall cause i found out she +#@#@% wit 2 of my homies out there now that im gone(i posted her before), & the 2nd one maybe sumbody can gimme the scoop on her cause she swear she such a good girl(if u got info on her hit my private messages)
8x53x3.jpg

this the dog @#! %#*

1zb5co9.jpg

^ u right, but females gon lie for each other & i dont too much know any of the dudes she know

^ u right, but females gon lie for each other & i dont too much know any of the dudes she know

im so
1001029_051500006962_A_400.jpg
i dont really talk to girls like that anymore some be a jk. Just sitting patently for that perfect girl

im so
1001029_051500006962_A_400.jpg
i dont really talk to girls like that anymore some be a jk. Just sitting patently for that perfect girl

Originally Posted by eashawty

8x53x3.jpg

this the dog @#! %#*

1zb5co9.jpg

From what you say, the first one is foul as hell
30t6p3b.gif

but from the looks of it, the 2nd one looks like she has potential if the background check clears. piss test her and review her paperwork.

I'd hire her off looks alone. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

8x53x3.jpg

this the dog @#! %#*

1zb5co9.jpg

From what you say, the first one is foul as hell
30t6p3b.gif

but from the looks of it, the 2nd one looks like she has potential if the background check clears. piss test her and review her paperwork.

I'd hire her off looks alone. 

this is my girl, we're each others first relationships, we're going on 10 months and shes a year older than i

photoon20100815at1739.jpg

this is my girl, we're each others first relationships, we're going on 10 months and shes a year older than i

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

#@$* all of you
Word.

I'm sittin back like...

Jk7o.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Lot's of winning in here tho
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...seems like everyone on NT is getting married in the near future.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

#@$* all of you
Word.

I'm sittin back like...

Jk7o.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Lot's of winning in here tho
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...seems like everyone on NT is getting married in the near future.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

I think she's pretty cute, nice fam.

#foreveralone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom