Hope that doesn't stand for Kansas City MO 
indifferent.gif
Yes, yes it does...ima cali boy bruh

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

it's NT they love that stuff. smh
laugh.gif
Take a fit athletic looking hot chick and turn her into a chubster....makes perfect sense on NT.

ive had more sex with more women than you 2 cats put together. but thats not the point.
im a tall, muscular man. my medium pump would dislocate her hip joints (no disrespect tommy robbo)

just cause you 5'10, 140lbs dont mean the rest of the world loves super skinny broads.

and 40lbs makes her obese?

you can guess (and assume) based off her visual body make up, all the weight would go to her thighs and chest.

i like girls with thighs and big chests.

+%@%%%% dont like your $!%% blocking !%@ anyway so what would you know?

laugh.gif
What? yes 40lbs would make her obese, the **@$ is wrong with you? that would be her actual, physical health classification in the real world, not in your disillusioned fuzzy math world.  And you fat dog, just fat nothing else.  Come to terms and lose some more weight.

laugh.gif
seriously you should've just said she could be thicker, you know how much damage 40lbs could do?

lol. ok.
this is about girls man. i stated my opinion on dudes chick. if you dont like then cool.

ya'll tryin to bring me in it.

dirty i see you.

lol... when was the last time any of you actually seen me?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

it's NT they love that stuff. smh
laugh.gif
Take a fit athletic looking hot chick and turn her into a chubster....makes perfect sense on NT.

ive had more sex with more women than you 2 cats put together. but thats not the point.
im a tall, muscular man. my medium pump would dislocate her hip joints (no disrespect tommy robbo)

just cause you 5'10, 140lbs dont mean the rest of the world loves super skinny broads.

you can guess (and assume) based off her visual body make up, all the weight would go to her thighs and chest.

laugh.gif
What? yes 40lbs would make her obese, the **@$ is wrong with you? that would be her actual, physical health classification in the real world, not in your disillusioned fuzzy math world.  And you fat dog, just fat nothing else.  Come to terms and lose some more weight.

laugh.gif
seriously you should've just said she could be thicker, you know how much damage 40lbs could do?

lol. ok.
this is about girls man. i stated my opinion on dudes chick. if you dont like then cool.

dirty i see you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol. ok.

dirty i see you.

My goodness shut up son, if your internet persona is so lame I can't imagine you in real life

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol. ok.

dirty i see you.

My goodness shut up son, if your internet persona is so lame I can't imagine you in real life

Lol in a effort to steer this thread back in the right direction... It's summertime instead of arguing on NT, holla at a girl!

I'll contribute, why not...

Lol in a effort to steer this thread back in the right direction... It's summertime instead of arguing on NT, holla at a girl!

I'll contribute, why not...

Just turned 6 years on saturday, we've had our ups and downs but I definitely would not change it for anything 
268361a768a67aa0f2e2dc08471ac23f4e22936e_r.jpg

4bd26ab6cb7d5f4ddf9442cbb4238d4713d3d9b7_r.jpg

9a526e46e0725ff8d10473cb139f925777494f29_r.jpg

Just turned 6 years on saturday, we've had our ups and downs but I definitely would not change it for anything 
268361a768a67aa0f2e2dc08471ac23f4e22936e_r.jpg

4bd26ab6cb7d5f4ddf9442cbb4238d4713d3d9b7_r.jpg

9a526e46e0725ff8d10473cb139f925777494f29_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Late to the thread, back on topic
My wonderful wifey who has tolerated my shoe habit and given us 3 beautiful children..

My other girl at 8 days old

My baby momma with the babies  LOL
Winning is an understatement.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Late to the thread, back on topic
My wonderful wifey who has tolerated my shoe habit and given us 3 beautiful children..

My other girl at 8 days old

My baby momma with the babies  LOL
Winning is an understatement.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom