PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey made me this for our anniversary

Stupid question... but 12 years together or 12 years married? Either way, beautiful!

Yo eggiegordon dude girl booty is crazy. Making me want to try black girls again...

sike

Man good thing you put that sike in there, I was worried.

From 02-11 the majority of my smashes were black or mixed black chicks. Since December '11 have not had one

If I could neg...

It is what it is.

Happens when your hangout spots change from ATL to Orange County, Hermosa, and Santa Monica

Yo eggiegordon dude girl booty is crazy. Making me want to try black girls again...

sike

Man good thing you put that sike in there, I was worried.

From 02-11 the majority of my smashes were black or mixed black chicks. Since December '11 have not had one

If I could neg...

It is what it is.

Happens when your hangout spots change from ATL to Orange County, Hermosa, and Santa Monica

& in my case, growing up around white girls.

Very few black girls do it for me these days, nothing against em. Just the way it isu

At least your girl tried. I didn't expect anything from the Wifey. She tried to pull that "we're not getting anything for each other" only a dinner stuff. I had to work all week. This weekend will go down.
Who is fan of lingerie? I don't need it. I'm more of laced boy shorts dude.

At least your girl tried. I didn't expect anything from the Wifey. She tried to pull that "we're not getting anything for each other" only a dinner stuff. I had to work all week. This weekend will go down.

Who is a fan of lingerie? Is this a real question? Yeah you don't need it but it's appreciated from time to time even though it don't stay on very long.

Who is a fan of lingerie? Is this a real question? Yeah you don't need it but it's appreciated from time to time even though it don't stay on very long.

I can't fault a chick's ambition to rock lingerie to impress a dude. But in all honesty, she'll be taking that **** off anyways so what the point?

i dont care about lingerie. She can have some spandex shorts on im good, hell anything spandex

I can't fault a chick's ambition to rock lingerie to impress a dude. But in all honesty, she'll be taking that **** off anyways so what the point?

Fun to look at. Fun to take off. Makes girl feel sexy. Compliments girls body.

Even if it's your girl and you've seen what's underneath a thousand times I can still appreciate it. It's like unwrapping a christmas gift even though you've already been told what it is. The guesture is always appreciated.

This isn't an NT argument I need to get in to. It's pretty simple. Women in scanty clothing. I'm a fan. My girl was a store manager at VS during undergrad so I never got bored with it or didn't see a point. I always appreciated it for how it made her look and I know she always felt a certain way when putting it on :evil:

If there's gonna be a lot of foreplay or its a special time lingerie is appreciated

And when you make your chick feel really sexy it turns her on and completely unleashes the freak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom