PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical black caucasian woman. Thinking the whiteman is the solution to her problems. You're only with her for her backside. I'm willing to bet money that you'll never reproduce with her nor will you marry her.
You sound like the female here….

Typical black caucasian woman. Thinking the whiteman is the solution to her problems. You're only with her for her backside. I'm willing to bet money that you'll never reproduce with her nor will you marry her.

Why can't you just give props and keep it moving?! :smh:

:lol: Pay dude no mind, he's legit daft. I notice all the salt in regards females lately, your girl that would never leave left you?

Talk about some haters up
In this b...... Homeboy is jealous because he cant get a girl half as good as she look. Let the haters hate baby because when they hate Its for a Reason, when youre doing good.

Last edited:

1. Aren't you that herb *** dude that graduated from college but instead of getting a job your parents wanted you to move back home and do chores around the house? Ol fufu...

2. That girlfriend of yours who was making moves in the corporate world must be getting those curtains beat up by a white guy, huh? Patrick's up in them guts huh?

3. Homie is white? 

@egaroc1  how did you guys meet? you gotta teach me.
embarassed.gif

and @GuccJermaine  you still havent posted any of your buffalo's i asked you like 10 pages back. Hatin *** broke boy, get your money up and maybe youngins worth a second look will start *** with you. 

interacial relationships are a beautiful thing. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

cornball brother.

1. Aren't you that herb *** dude that graduated from college but instead of getting a job your parents wanted you to move back home and do chores around the house? Ol fufu...
2. That girlfriend of yours who was making moves in the corporate world must be getting those curtains beat up by a white guy, huh? Patrick's up in them guts huh?
3. Homie is white? 

"Patrick" :rofl:

3. Homie is white? 

At least your girl tried. I didn't expect anything from the Wifey. She tried to pull that "we're not getting anything for each other" only a dinner stuff. I had to work all week. This weekend will go down.
Who is fan of lingerie? I don't need it. I'm more of laced boy shorts dude.

Who is a fan of lingerie? Is this a real question? Yeah you don't need it but it's appreciated from time to time even though it don't stay on very long.

I can't fault a chick's ambition to rock lingerie to impress a dude. But in all honesty, she'll be taking that **** off anyways so what the point?

Im a man and I'm visual. Lingerie is faaaaaaantastic :pimp:

Effeminate nt'ers giving props to a white guy with a sub par black girl. He only with her for her firm backside. He even posted pics to prove what she's worth to him, and you all are mad at me.
roll.gif
  Typical Toms

Effeminate nt'ers giving props to a white guy with a sub par black girl. He only with her for her firm backside. He even posted pics to prove what she's worth to him, and you all are mad at me.:rofl:   Typical Toms

No one likes you. Not even your sister anymore.

3. Homie is white? 
So what my ex is a gold digger; what business of it is mine that she get her back blown out by some white guy to move up the corporate ladder. The slave mentality is still the same it's just new faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom