PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember last time I posted my girl in here. Had to be a while ago. We hit 2 years and went through a really rough patch. Still working on some things but glad to say we are back together again.

Don't understand why anyone comes in to post shade....if you don't like it, push on.

Bro you have more hair than your broad, you ***. Basic girl for a basic effeminate boy. tight jeans? only basic broads like that. Congrats on your basic chick, you're clearly the one winning here repped 
laugh.gif
really tho, dude stays with the backslide compliments. 

wheres your "basic chick" ? 

nerd.gif

he really did break down my boys look more than the girl in the pic, dude must have been looking real hard at you @keeL252  

Last edited:

Bro you have more hair than your broad, you ***. Basic girl for a basic effeminate boy. tight jeans? only basic broads like that. Congrats on your basic chick, you're clearly the one winning here repped 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

he really did break down my boys look more than the girl in the pic, dude must have been looking real hard at you @keeL252  
where's your mom?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

where's your mom? I wouldn't mind her breaking me down

I don't remember last time I posted my girl in here. Had to be a while ago. We hit 2 years and went through a really rough patch. Still working on some things but glad to say we are back together again.
Noiiiice and even nicer King Charles Spaniel! Repped

Gucc if you're gonna troll at least take your time and be creative/funny with it. You just sound mad.

1. Aren't you that herb *** dude that graduated from college but instead of getting a job your parents wanted you to move back home and do chores around the house? Ol fufu...

2. That girlfriend of yours who was making moves in the corporate world must be getting those curtains beat up by a white guy, huh? Patrick's up in them guts huh?

3. Homie is white? 
Patrick though, hahaha!  

@egaroc1 Your Colombian? :wow: I've seen you post in the DMV thread so I'd always assume you where white.

At least people don't think your three types of races :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom