PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn this must have been the most entertaining tjread for daytime NTers....20+ pages since my 1stclass[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]300+?[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

^ Not you, recognize game.
hell you talkin bout? that is me, unless you yappin at somebody else and u aint makin that +!+# clear

She was talking to me.

down, down boys...she was talking to me. brit, you wanna take this further into a pm? Can i hit it Loser?

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

^ Not you, recognize game.
hell you talkin bout? that is me, unless you yappin at somebody else and u aint makin that +!+# clear

She was talking to me.

down, down boys...she was talking to me. brit, you wanna take this further into a pm? Can i hit it Loser?

Nah, I'm not beasting or anything
laugh.gif
, but her and a lot of thesefemale NTers are
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I was in the library earlier today after spending the ENTIRE previous night in this thread, and I was all sleepy just reading my textbook and then this girlwalks by and in my delirious state I'm like "zomg it's late80s!" (I swear she looked exactly like her) And my roommate, also an NT frequentergoes "WHERE?!?!" and whips around to see, and that's when I realized that PYP has consumed my life. FML

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I was in the library earlier today after spending the ENTIRE previous night in this thread, and I was all sleepy just reading my textbook and then this girl walks by and in my delirious state I'm like "zomg it's late80s!" (I swear she looked exactly like her) And my roommate, also an NT frequenter goes "WHERE?!?!" and whips around to see, and that's when I realized that PYP has consumed my life. FML

roll.gif

I guess I'll participate in one of the biggest PYPs

6glrex.jpg

'07 Halloween with my homie, dressed up as the blues brothers (on the left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom