PYP Then and Now......

My gf got them big ******* like her and Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios . And to think, I used to be a leg/*** man. :lol: Not anymore.

My inbox is open if y'all need to show off. :nerd:

Last edited:
I was blessed in both departments,
God was good to me.

@shortyy12 hey to you too [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128538[/emoji]

It was temp dye, any color I do wil fade after several washes. It was that bad huh?
There's not a gif I can use to describe can only do :smh:. Looked like that freestylin chick off the Empire Fresh Smoking Commercial.

Last edited:
There's not a gif I can use to describe can only do :smh:. Looked like that freestylin chick off the Empire Fresh Smoking Commercial.
[emoji]128514[/emoji] Omg you so mean for that! But that okay - here I'll replace the Avy too [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128538[/emoji]

On some trill ****, my current got some biguns, but her lack of booty bothers me, that's why I don't mind when she says she wants that fat transfer. I've had chicks without much booty before but not long term. I'll rub one out to a big booty when she's not looking. I also pray fo God she never sees this.

On some trill ****, my current got some biguns, but her lack of booty bothers me, that's why I don't mind when she says she wants that fat transfer. I've had chicks without much booty before but not long term. I'll rub one out to a big booty when she's not looking. I also pray fo God she never sees this.
lmao my chick has neither

shes 5'3 120 lbs shes built like a cheerleader

all my phub viewing is thick chicks :pimp:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Omg you so mean for that! But that okay - here I'll replace the Avy too [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128538[/emoji]
[emoji]128521[/emoji] :rofl: just a little humor I'm sorry. But that pic [emoji]128563[/emoji] Lawd I'm delivert [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom