QD3 Presents: Lil Wayne "The Carter" Documentary Trailer

um dat was pretty good

It certainly did make him look like an a**hole at times, it made him look like a bad father when they interviewed his daughter IMO
Wat he did to that camera interviewer was crazy, Wayne really like that?

When dat dude was tresspassin that was the funniest part
laugh.gif
Tez tryna gethardbody with security all around him and look at Drakes face he was scared for his life
roll.gif

It was a good look into his life. I like QD3's work when compared to the horrible quality of other urban/hip hop-focused videos.

This dude said I aint gone never forget what Baby did to me That had me too weak I was like Wayne clear that up immediately
laugh.gif

Was watching this in the Barbershop last Friday, and it was pretty decent although I didn't see the whole thing.

what are all yall talking bout? the FULL movie is out?!
nerd.gif

This documentary looks like it is going to be pretty good. This should be a good documentary to give people an insight on why so many people like him and hismusic.

this !@+ was alrite nothing that made me go
eek.gif
didnt kno that and those recording sessions made him look horrible

the jeezy freestyle is crazy

wish i can find a mp3 to it

and the other one where he on the bus

talkin bout lighting up two blunts at the same time ...thank god

Wow they even made shirts for this documentary
laugh.gif

i remember i use to want to cop this shirt

lil_wayne_1898806.jpg

pimp.gif

that's what the album cover should have been.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna sound like a hater but I honestly don't think his music is prolific enough for him to have this hype for a documentary... likehe's not a U2, Pac, Bob Marley iconic type artist where a behind the scenes documentary is merited. The 10min Trailer didn't seem that interesting.

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

damn, he is gonna be dead within 2 years. hes so ##@+$% up. sad to see

word...i can't stand Baby either...his presence annoys me...Drake doesn't look like he fits in with these guys at all

Lmao why was taz actin hard???? where was this when a jacket was being thrown at you??????????????? security guard make dudes get brave and not to self........................dont ask wayne about brassband or second line music

Back
Top Bottom