Quantico [Goodbye and Good Luck Alex & Priyanka | Series Finale]

Had a spark when it started, now it's just garbage[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Could have watch "Into the Badlands" over this melodrama[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Alex walks around like she's the director of the FBI. It's pretty absurd.

Last edited:
Had a spark when it started, now it's just garbage[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Could have watch "Into the Badlands" over this melodrama[emoji]128532[/emoji]
From what I saw, it was pretty good. Good fighting scenes.

No thread for it though :nerd:

wtfffff this show crazy
who killed miranda???? 
mad.gif

Yea I'm thinking Miranda at this point too. I'm guessing her Son gets locked up or some **** and she does this to get back. There's really no other reason for her son to even be featured in the show

Will continue to watch for Nima and Alex tho :pimp:

I can see this going into Scandal territory where they get caught up in the love story and away from everything else.

This show had so much potential[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Beyond terrible.
This love triangle, errybody in the class angle ish is redundant.
Seems like the writers knew they weren't getting another season and jam packed all this crap into one season.
After the third episode, you could see the quality starting to disintegrate.
I'm a victim of finishing a show, no matter how bad it is[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Beyond terrible.
This love triangle, errybody in the class angle ish is redundant.
Seems like the writers knew they weren't getting another season and jam packed all this crap into one season.
After the third episode, you could see the quality starting to disintegrate.
I'm a victim of finishing a show, no matter how bad it is[emoji]128557[/emoji]
A bit stronger than me. This show don't get priority on Sunday nights. I catch it some time during the week.

And it's been pretty bad the past few weeks. The acting was always shaky but the writing is just embarrassing now. Just seems to be a joke that this involves the FBI. I just kinda have this on in the background when I do watch while I'm on NT.

Last edited:
At this rate I'm just waiting for them to somehow tie the Mormon who committed suicide into all of this

Yea Nima and Alex are both wifey but the acting is cringeworthy :x

I'll watch now because like dude said I can't not finish wat I've started :lol:

Agree with what some of you have said, I'm sticking it out because I already started. The pilot had me thinking this was going to be an epic show :smh:. It turned into the show that I catch on demand and watch while ironing or folding clothes.

WHat exactly did Ann Heche's character do to Simon? Did she paralyze him in the bar? Does she just walk around with that stuff wherever she goes or did she bring it specifically for Simon because she knew he was getting to close to the truth?

It looked like a syringe she had pressed against his neck, I could be wrong.

It was a syring and i suspect she brought it woth her because of how adiment Simon was about there being another killer or w/e. She told him its hard to accept the simple and she figured out he wasnt gonna let it go AND how much of a "fan" he was reading her book n all.

Also, remember when he was breaking her down and got her caught up she told him he doesnt know anything just like he doesnt knownof he could die of pulminary embalysm (assuming thats what would happen if she injected him with the syringe).

Dude trippin i would have given her a good elbow to the side of the body once i had Booth out there with me

I like how they keep trying to make it seem like its gonna be Simon with his Middle East connection.

Is Caleb still going by and using Mark Jackson on his facebook :lol:

Show got so bad that they went from a strict conduct policy of no PDA, to Caleb & Shelby sneaking off from the party to flat out humpimg on the ground in broad daylight while they were suppose to be training with the squad who were only like 30 feet ahead of them

:rofl:

I'm just ready for this to be over[emoji]128557[/emoji]
If this show gets a second season[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I tuned in up until the chick saw the photo of her ex that Alex carelessly put down, then started to walk in with all the drama. I just said "ugh", couldn't take anymore. This show ain't bout **** but manufactured, overblown personal drama. ****** is FBI agents and can't put a confidential folder down properly.

Alex is always in other peoples business. She needs to mind her business sometimes.

What got me is how one of the twins just walks in to the room where Alex & co. are watching all of the agents and they rush her out wondering what she may have saw. Then they don't even lock the door or anything. So of course she walks back in but this time with everyone :smh:

I didn't think I'd see a show that 24 seem more like reality. Making Homeland look like they never dealt with drama. Just such dumb **** from a bunch of FBI agents, some are veterans on a logistical and common sense level :smh:

I aint even watch the whole ep. Mind you I aint see most of last week's ep.

Back
Top Bottom