Question about a situation.... Involving the baddest chick in the world lol

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by PersiaFly

If you were capable of bagging a chick that bad you wouldn't need to ask NT. Real talk.

If you were capable of bagging a chick that bad you wouldn't need to ask NT. Real talk.

I loled but at what point did I ask???? lmao put that weaponry to your head & have a blast my kind sir
wink.gif

I loled but at what point did I ask???? lmao put that weaponry to your head & have a blast my kind sir
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

wink.gif
You created this thread though..
72e36fbb1baca7421ee2f7f444e00ace0364a86c.jpg

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

wink.gif
You created this thread though..
72e36fbb1baca7421ee2f7f444e00ace0364a86c.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

This chick stole my heart tonight 
embarassed.gif

Someone embed, please.

http://www.nbc.com/minute...225-high-rollin/1324908/

I'm surprised she didn't go over and smack her mom. She was annoying as hell.
laugh.gif
 Word. I was watching the Laker game and when Kidd hit that three, it was the dagger, and I made my girl change the channel. I dont really follow this show, but damn, if anything, just shut the hell up and let the contestant do the damn thing. And she looks better in the video than in those pics posted, but still 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

This chick stole my heart tonight 
embarassed.gif

Someone embed, please.

http://www.nbc.com/minute...225-high-rollin/1324908/

I'm surprised she didn't go over and smack her mom. She was annoying as hell.
laugh.gif
 Word. I was watching the Laker game and when Kidd hit that three, it was the dagger, and I made my girl change the channel. I dont really follow this show, but damn, if anything, just shut the hell up and let the contestant do the damn thing. And she looks better in the video than in those pics posted, but still 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom