Question about AJ Retro 4 White/Green

Did they have the side-netting like the 99's did?

You know, the horizental un-attached netting?

Thanks.

air-jordan-retro-4-classic-green.jpg

Edit: OP SN -Food Stamps.... had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think this is a very underrated shoe...but i wouldnt cop only because i have nothing to wear with them

These were garbadge. A "pure money" with a touch of green. I NEVER had a pair of Jordans yellow as bad as the netting on these did.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i think this is a very underrated shoe...but i wouldnt cop only because i have nothing to wear with them

When I rock mine I seem to always pick from my large selection of Oakland A's fitteds .... Cant go wrong with a new era .

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

These were garbadge. A "pure money" with a touch of green. I NEVER had a pair of Jordans yellow as bad as the netting on these did.

Shut up .... These shoes were DOPE .... a touch of MONEY GREEN and thats all you need ...
Why stress of the yellow netting , thats what happens .

I got mine back then super cheap. Decided to be creative & dye the mesh green.

Turned out very well.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

When I rock mine I seem to always pick from my large selection of Oakland A's fitteds .... Cant go wrong with a new era .

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Shut up .... These shoes were DOPE .... a touch of MONEY GREEN and thats all you need ...
Why stress of the yellow netting , thats what happens .

i think with jus a lil more green i would call them dope. as they are they are straight but wouldnt pay over retail.

man i worre mine like 3 times, put them up and now the netting is pisss yellow. still gona rockthem though.

bought them for 50% off cause they were junk and no one bought them. bought like 10 pairs thinking i could AT LEAST make 20 bux each off them....completebackfire...

i wish i kept them till now though, i could've easily made retail.

When they came out they had a pair of jordan shorts that matched them. The combo with a green celtics tee worked well. Haven't worn them in about 2years, but I got to say they yellowed real fast. Sill like them though.

SMH noone answered the OPs question correctly. SMH JB forum

Those horrid(yes horrid pair. Sorry it's true) pairs DID NOT have the un-attached netting like the 99 IVs. The netting is attached to the mesh.

Back
Top Bottom