Question about AJ Retro 4 White/Green

these are hot if i ever come across a cheap pair i might just cop anyone with a size 6.5 or 7 holla lol

same thing happened to mines. i remember i found a pair in a models for $70 a few years back. wore them for the first time and someone spilled beer on one ofthe foots..lol,

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

bought them for 50% off cause they were junk and no one bought them. bought like 10 pairs thinking i could AT LEAST make 20 bux each off them....complete backfire...

i wish i kept them till now though, i could've easily made retail.

yeah? i'm trying to get a pair and i see these go $150-210 on ebay and craigslist. IMO, not worth it.

personally, i liked that the netting on my pair yellowed slightly...it actually complements the green. this is the one and only time i had no prob with asneaker yellowing

Originally Posted by OGfiend

The paint on my pair cracked right when I un-ds'ed them...trash quality

really? mine have no cracking what so ever, held out better than the mili, the mars, and the cg which i from the same year. i wouldn't ask for much betterquality wise for mine, the yellowed netting is easily fixed anyway.

Wow, so after seeing this thread....I pulled my pair out to wear on a nice rainy day. And I kid you not....THE SOLE CRACKED. Just like '99 IVs, near theair unit on the left shoe. Looks like the junk quality on these is rendering them unwearable just 5 years after the release...

Back
Top Bottom