Question about IV/XIX pack

has it been confirmed that the IVs in the iv/xix pack will have "nike air" on the back?..or is that highly doubtful...

i think it is too soon to know, i don't think it is highly doubtful since jb wants to do something special. but hopefully the iv's are black cementwith bred 19's.

Originally Posted by bims92

but hopefully the iv's are black cement red with bred black/red 19's.

Confirmed.

Nike Air is a go for now, but with JB, you never know.
Just wait for pics of the Carmines...

its not confirmed whether they'll have nike air on the back or not

a side note though, i thought they were doing a black based shoe with a white based shoe in each pack?

Even if they do have Nike Air on the back, more than likely the shape structure of the shoe will be all off and nothing comparable to what the OG's or the99 IV's looked like. I'm convinced Humphrey enjoys desecrating shoes from the smallest subtleties imaginable.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by bims92

but hopefully the iv's are black cement red with bred black/red 19's.

Confirmed.

Nike Air is a go for now, but with JB, you never know.
Just wait for pics of the Carmines...

Fixt

The "black/red" IV's were really the black/cement IV's (based off the boxtag)

I agree with the comment about the shape of the shoe still being off even if they have "Nike Air" on the back.

Then again there were those sample pair pictures of black/red iv's with the jumpman on the back, alongside the infrared samples also having a jumpman logoon the back.

People just can't seem to understand that if you have one OG or early retro feature then you can't have the other.

They can't totally remake the shoe like the OG but just newer so you can wear them. (Even though that would be very good for us)

It's a large business and businesses that are this large and successful almost never think of what the consumers want as long as they get their money thenthey are fine.

i m not saying yall wrong but as far as i know each pack is a white based shoe and a black one..so in that case it cant be the right info on the ivs or thexixs..and with that said it makes no sense that this pack would have 2 black shoes and not any other one. there for its hard to except that people are sayingits confirmed.. p.s. give me white cement ivs...

I highly doubt JB will put "NIKE AIR" on the IV nor on any other AJ ever again, no way....hopefully i'm wrong.

It's definitely too early to tell whether or not the shoes will feature "NIKE AIR" but either way, blk/cement IV are
pimp.gif
. But another thing to consider, nike air or jumpman, the quality of the shoe isstill gonna suck. I'm not impressed by how my X/XIII pack came out. Looks like somebody wore mines once already.
laugh.gif
I'm not too upset though, all these jordans i have and i still neededXIII's. Not no more.

I would not expect to see "Nike" printed on a Jay again. Think of it like Lexus and Toyota: both are made by the same manufacture with the same partsbut you won't see a Toyota symbol on a Lexus and vise versa.

^^^Since when were the Carmines confirmed? I could have sworn it was the white Infrareds.

Originally Posted by denverkicks23

I would not expect to see "Nike" printed on a Jay again. Think of it like Lexus and Toyota: both are made by the same manufacture with the same parts but you won't see a Toyota symbol on a Lexus and vise versa.

The shoes were designed and produced with Nike Air, thats the way they should stay. This would be like Chevrolet remaking a 1969 Camaro without the Bowtielogos and replacing them with emblems that said Camaro. Also, all the recent jordan 1 lows had the Nike on the soles. JB prefers to @%%## out the Jumpmanlogo.

I would not expect to see "Nike" printed on a Jay again. Think of it like Lexus and Toyota: both are made by the same manufacture with the same parts but you won't see a Toyota symbol on a Lexus and vise versa.

i think your wrong..and thats just based on da recent fusion jordans.

What's the reasoning behind retroing the Black & Red XIXs? They came out in '04 and can still be acquired. I can't justify buying duplicates ofa shoe that I already have.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

i think your wrong..and thats just based on da recent fusion jordans.

hmmm....good point championhood. let's hope it shows come july.

also, if you llok closely at a lexus you'll see that the light covers do, in fact, say Toyota.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom