Question about Jordan Jerseys in Chicago

Hey Chi-Town NTers,

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question. But...are Jordan jerseys readily available in Chicago?

the reason I ask, is ebay is full of replicas and fakes and all the REAL ones cost like $400. I was just thinking maybe it is a REGIONAL thing. I am in LosAngeles and I can say for example, if you guys wanted a Kobe or Magic Johnson jersey I would assume you would have a hard time finding one right? Whereas Ican get any laker jersey anytime and pretty much anywhere. I have family there and my sister may be going to visit in the spring, so I may ask her to find mea jersey to bring back for me.

So am I crazy to think there are MJ Jerseys all over Chicago? I am looking for the real deal, a NIKE one with the numbers for sizes not the M, L XL crap.

Thanks for any input.

last Nike Jordan Jersey was the one that came in the wooden box for like $200?? think it dropped within the last 2 years.. remember seeing it at Niketown..otherwise Nike hasn't made Bulls Jerseys in a minute, your gonna have to go back to get that..

Originally Posted by krabby rangoon

last Nike Jordan Jersey was the one that came in the wooden box for like $200?? think it dropped within the last 2 years.. remember seeing it at Niketown.. otherwise Nike hasn't made Bulls Jerseys in a minute, your gonna have to go back to get that..

oh ok...thanks. I was assuming Chicago would have Jordan jerseys for days. Appreciate the info.

Back
Top Bottom