Question about making a return to a Sport.

I think you already know the answer, boss. Do what's in your heart and you'll never regret it, trust me.

I was in a similar situation (soccer) and when I graduated from Duke I still had a year of eligibility remaining (5 years to play out your 4 years) and played my last year at UConn while getting my MBA. Felt so damn good to get back on the field and I had a new found respect for the game and alot of that came with being older, more mature, and developing a better work ethic.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I never understood how some people can compete with a dip in their mouth. Maybe it's because I do it like once every two years but that *%#% always has me feeling half ******ed.

laugh.gif
I feel you. I hate dip, I would rather just smoke a nice cigar. That would be
eek.gif
if you could smoke outta the dugout
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I never understood how some people can compete with a dip in their mouth. Maybe it's because I do it like once every two years but that *%#% always has me feeling half ******ed.

laugh.gif
I feel you. I hate dip, I would rather just smoke a nice cigar. That would be
eek.gif
if you could smoke outta the dugout
roll.gif

im in a similar position OP, I havent played real competitive baseball in like 5 years and i get a call from a coach for a summer league asking me to play for his squad. im not sure if i'm gonna take it yet cuz i'm not used to 85-90 mph fastballs coming at me but i feel that if i dont take this opportunity i'm gonna regret it. preseason workouts are on thursday, I guess i'll go and see how it is. as for you, try to find a mens league where youre at right now, or play for your school.

im in a similar position OP, I havent played real competitive baseball in like 5 years and i get a call from a coach for a summer league asking me to play for his squad. im not sure if i'm gonna take it yet cuz i'm not used to 85-90 mph fastballs coming at me but i feel that if i dont take this opportunity i'm gonna regret it. preseason workouts are on thursday, I guess i'll go and see how it is. as for you, try to find a mens league where youre at right now, or play for your school.

Back
Top Bottom