Question for the sneakerheads.

There's more people that be like "Oh, hello Johnny. Nice shoes".

And there's people that be like "Oh, new shoes again? How much they cost? Why do you have so many shoes? That's a waste of money".

not too many people really care about dressing down here anymore sadly. so when i do it they rarely acknowledge.

I'm still in high school, and people would be like "Where do you get these shoes?" or "Do you work to getmoney?" and "How many pairs do you have?"

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I get some "What a waste of money" looks and comments

On the other hand, i get some "oh u fresh" comments

Either way, all i care about is my sneakers.

Co sign, its w.e since its my money I could careless. Unless I become broke. Lol.

some people ask me how many pairs i have and comment how much money it is- but noone "flames" or hates or nything like that. I don't get how youcould poke fun at someone for ballin.

indifferent.gif
Child Please is what this gets....

I always get this "imagine how much money you would have if you didnt but so many shoes" or "do you even wear all your shoes?"

Ive slowed down a lot since I work at a bank now and not Finish Line. I dont even think anyone knows I am a "sneakerhead" where I worknow..
ohwell.gif

I sold all my gen releases, so I usually get props from some professors and some cats who messed with the OG colors (That's all I wear now).

I get some "What a waste of money" looks and comments

On the other hand, i get some "oh u fresh" comments

same...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some kids try to step sometimes but then i just tell them to look down at their fake fusions.

No ppl just tend to look at my feet all the time.

Sometimes annoyin ("ohhhhh where'd u get those sneakers")

Sometimes cool ("yo ur kicks be fresh")

Hate or no hate....i'm gonna continue to rock my kicks...

I wouldn't say flamed but people would make smart comments like awwww another pair
grin.gif
. I would just be like yup, u like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

I always get this "imagine how much money you would have if you didnt but so many shoes" or "do you even wear all your shoes?"

i sold damn near all my shoes but when i did have them people would give me props which was coo, but i hate when fat filipinos give me props and try to be myfriend since i was a sneakerhead and yup im filipino. I will never buy jays or dunks ever again to me i was a hypebeast waisting money, and id rather eat at agreat place rather than buy shoes off topic i know

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Physicx

people at work would be like, "another pair? how the hell do you keep them so clean?"

they only noticed because i never followed the dress code. i aint wearing a dress shirt and slacks everyday in the summer, @+%$ that
laugh.gif
i'm the same way. i wear sneakers everyday and i work in a office also.
happy.gif

constantly...( i only wear jordans) everyday i come in my-coworker goes... another pair of nike's or are they jordan's...how do you pay rent &live...don't you have enough already & dont you already have those in a different color it never stop's or ceases to amaze me.... becausethat's the nagging before i get to my gf or my og's

I've never been flamed, but I do hear the occasional "You're wasting money" and "You should've bought _____ with your money". Iusually don't care, but it does get annoying when it becomes repetitive. I have been called a sneaker dictionary once though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Pretty much. If someone notices, cool, but I buy them for me, not for the approval of some random.

THIS.
Definitely. People are always gonna hate. If you have too little or too much. Just care about what you think.

alot of hate......and of envy........i dunno, people just feel overall threatened that i can spend so much money on footwear.

i've always been on some "what i eat don't make you shhhhh"

Originally Posted by mykeeubz

i sold damn near all my shoes but when i did have them people would give me props which was coo, but i hate when fat filipinos give me props and try to be my friend since i was a sneakerhead and yup im filipino. I will never buy jays or dunks ever again to me i was a hypebeast waisting money, and id rather eat at a great place rather than buy shoes off topic i know

um...ok

Back
Top Bottom