Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

since my paper started stacking FTW

boy you aint doin nuthin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

look at my post above
"aint doin nuthin"

and get a life

Lol I know right? Dude is a stalker/hater. Funny thing is, he can't even hate on people without makin himself look like an idiot....what a tool

my first pair of J's were the IX's when my bro brought them for me. ever since then Jordan is in my blood. btw...started in 2000

watched my brother rip through 4's and 5's and 7's, feel in love when i was a kid, but i got stuck with slips on's and trainer 1's andsafari's so im not complaining, soon as i starting working in high school and saw releases of 4's 5's and 7's i was snatching them up.

My first pair of Jordans were the Black/Infrared VI when I was 8 years old. I remember bugging my mom for them. Both my older cousins had the white Vs the yearbefore. That's when I started to like Jordans. They blew my mind. I remember my older bro having the AJKOs. He rocked them till the soles fell off. But myhousehold fam was pretty poor so I only had that one pair of js growing up. My cousin would have all the hot js. I would be sooo jealous. All the hottestJordans came out while I was in school growing up. I told myself that when I get a decent job imma start collecting em. I started in 05 with the 1st dub zeros.I'm 26 now and I have about 30 pairs since 05. It's very addicting and expensive too damn. I don't think I'm gonna stop anytime soon eventhough I've got a 3 month old new born baby girl. She's already get many shoes. Can't wait for the Spacejams to come out so me and her will berockin out with em.

2000 bought the White/Red 5's. Continued to cop more and more. Then stopped b/c of financial situation.
but now I buy all kinds of shoes.

From Jordan's to Supra's

I have been collecting jordans since I first purchased the Bordeaux 7s way back in the day. I was in high school then. I stopped for awhile and just previouslygot back in the game but this time, I am only buying retros of the OG colorways. I try to stay away from fusions, team jordans and some horrible retrocolorways.

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

I have been collecting jordans since I first purchased the Bordeaux 7s way back in the day. I was in high school then. I stopped for awhile and just previously got back in the game but this time, I am only buying retros of the OG colorways. I try to stay away from fusions, team jordans and some horrible retro colorways.
My man....
pimp.gif

That's the only way to go.

i started back in 94 (5th grade)..my cousin always had the fresh jordans and i was always the "hand-me-down" kid. he is kickin himself in thebackside as i type! i came up on all his kicks! i started buying in 8th grade when the original 11's came out. ive been hooked ever since.

been in love with them since junior high, the aqua 8s was the hottest kicks back in those days...

been collecting them after i could make my own money...

I officially started back in 1999 when the Nike Zoom GP joints came out in the Black/Neon colorway and i have been hooked since. Nikepark and Swooshtown werethe first few spots that i found out about back in the sixth grade. I used to write the sneaker column in my elementary schools newspaper lol. I was fascinatedwhen i joined NT and saw how sneakerheads actually kept the boxes. After i saw that the habit went through the roof.

I am going to stop calling myself a collector though, i purchase shoes that i like and i just so happen to like alot of jordans as well as vintage fila granthills, reebok questions, pennys and what have you however i purchase shoes mainly to go with outfits, rock them once or twice and that is the end of daylightfor them more than likely. I just purchase shoes and i just so happen to keep them, its an hobby yes however i think that i am going to throw the termcollector out of the window for now.

BTW: I like fusions, i think that the whole fusion thing going on is a very cool concept to an certain extent.
I am probably one of the few old heads that actually dont mind rocking fusions from time to time as the cement grey 4 fusions are very nice imo.

1988-Present... I was in 4th grade rockin blk/cmt AJ III's and thats what started it all for me. BTW I don't collect...I buy what I like and WEARem...I don't leave em in display cases to stare at either. Im a true og Nike Head... forget the hype...

ive been into jordans since elementary school.. 1995-1996
and ive been collecting and keeping my shoes clean ever since...
then once my foot stopped growing in high school (2002-2006), the REAL collecting began.

ive had every jordan in almost ever OG colorway at some point in my life up to 20 (i dont care for anything after)

thats why i dont trip over this whole "JB's quality sucks now" crap. because if you were into this thing back then you didnt care about thequality when growing up. you got what they dished out because jordan wore it, and it was more about wearing what your hero/favorite player wore more than"how my shoes have more meaning than retroes". nobody #!@%#!% cared in gradeschool... nobody cared in middle school... and nobody cared in highschool...

most dudes now who care about it got their "OG's" years after they released from somebody online and dont really know what it means to buy a shoebased off the real reasons we got them growing up.. some of you dudes are getting them to impress and show off how yours are BETTER QUALITY rather than showoff the fact that you are wearing the shoes themselves... nobody cares about the petty stuff.. buy your shoes, WEAR YOUR SHOES, and keep it moving.

take it back to the damn basics.

i started in 08 i was never into shoes and then i got a job and was seeing money for the first time and i really need a pair of shoes i bought 1 and then itjust went crazy

very cool....since 90', my first pair were og wht/blk/red 5's with 23 on the side..not fireds with 23 but wht/blk with 23.they only produced a few...iwas in 1st grade, also had a pair of og bred 1's i got from my brother...also 1st grade....and it just started from there.....been a huge basketball fanand mj fan so the 90's were bringing the heat....

my dad bought me the ice blue X's cuz i won a bet in 05 n thats when i fell in love n started collecting...i dnt keep ne of my shoes DS tho i wear em all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom