QUESTION FOR YOU COLLECTORS??!!

My first pair wa wht/car. 14's...Like '99, but collection started in '01. Now I have 63 pair, and done bought btwn 90-100!!! Real Talk...

started rockin jordans when i was 12..infrared vi's was my first pair...started ollecting again on 2000 when they retroed the infrared vi's..

I really started feelin Jordan's when I was a freshman in high school. I had a job but, I still wasn't allowed to buy 'em (parents said they costto much). So it wasn't until '05 when I finally broke out of that mindset and started coppin J's.

Always like shoes. didnt really start to collecting til bout year and a half ago. its fun but it really hurts the wallet.

When I was young my mom would not buy Nike/Jordans because they were expensive and she knew I would grow out of them. Needless to say, as I grew older I justhad to have what I missed out on. Now I cannot even wear them because the thought of them getting dirty or creases is just too much to take. Available for saleall in size 12: Retro VI Low Black/Gray, SC Trainer High While/Carolina Blue, Worn OG XVI's (Yellowing), Low Retro XI"s (Yellowing)

first pair for me was either the flint retro xii or the navy xvi..got out of the shoe game and sold everything, until around may or so when I got someblack/caro v and military iv. and now im sucked back in

started in about 02, i spent my whole life prior to high school rockin some shaqs, but once i got my first job i copped some variation of zoom flight 95 iforgot what they were called though. but ive been pretty much collecting some j's, and been a fan of kobes since the 2k4. but the later lebrons arequickly growing on my list. still strugglin to afford some, the last pair i bought was about 5 months ago moneys been tight

1991 was the year. I saw the infrareds for the very first time and wanted them BAD. I thought they were like some futuristic looking sneakers from the year2000. I never got them but I did get the raptor VII's for Christmas the following year! That's when it started for me. Now I have plenty of real GRAILSlocked away in my parents suburb home. I don't keep them with me because we have an apartment and I don't want to be moving those boxes around. Plusthey might get damaged. Sucks. So I guess it's a boy hood thing to collect J's, also because Jordan was a bad #$# on the court. Nostalgia if you will.

Summer of 1991. Check out my Avatar and you'll see me shooting hoops w/ my First Js on. That was 22 years ago.

first shoe (jordan) V's grade 6 1990, bought multiple pairs of IX's 1993-1994, official collection started 1996 (2 pairs of white/carolina XI's). have alot of shoes no number count due to the fact that they are all not at one place. some at moms house, some at my apt, some at my house, bros house allboxed up.

My first pair was the wht/blk XIII's. Been collecting since '97-'98. I stopped briefly in '05 coz I lost my Pops. I got into MJ after Isaw him hit the shot from the freethrow over Craig Ehlo. But I wasn't fortunate enough to get shoes that cost $100+ so I had to wait 'til I got myown job. I came back in full swing when the XX3's dropped. That and Ijapino is one of my best friends so I always had a link to J's whenever I neededinfo.

Back
Top Bottom