Question ? on White and Cement Nike Flight 89

Hey everybody I was just wondering if any of you knew where or when the White and Cement Nike Flight 89's are coming out? I tried asking finishline, butthey said they didn't know what I was talking about, but there is a picture of the sneakers on their website. Has anybody had any luck finding them?(Anywhere in Boston in particular)

Here are links to the ones I'm talking about:
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2008/01/28/nike-air-flight-89-white-cement/
or
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod620849

About a month ago they had a few sizes on Finish Line. I passed on my sz.11, thinking no one would want them, and then two days later they were all sold out.

Nike Men's Air Flight 89
Style: 315793 Color: 111

Copy the style and color code down and go to your local finishline to see if they're able to order it for you.

grin.gif

Edit: 2/21

FSR Up Now...
xl315793111.jpg

me and a friend of mine tried to track these down as well the other day. Finishline had the black pair but just the same as you they were clueless about thewhite pair when we asked. we even looked at their sheet of what was coming in and they didnt appear to be on there either. If anyone figures it out pleaseupdate the board.

Yea I was wondering about these too. I saw size 10 in stock online last week, but it was gone quickly.

Checked in store as well, and nothing.

Ya, these things seem like they're impossible to find (even on ebay),but hey I really appreciate the help guys
happy.gif
. I guess I'm stay on the hunt. Peace

I agree, why did Nike change the midsole material and turn them into "lifestyle" instead of bball shoes. They feel terrible now and theres no way icould play in them compared to the PHX pack and before all the way back to 89.They did the same to the J4's......... Sad Sad stuff Nike.

I know performance and comfort wise they're not my first choice, but on the other hand they do look nice. So ima keep searchin. Once again thanks everybodyfor keeping the post alive. Maybe somebody who had some luck getting these will come around, and pass some info.

I passed on them too in hopes of them going on sale, checked the next day and the pic was taken off entirely

Should've scooped but oh well, I still think there will be more tho

fake $$% jordan IV's!!!

I swear the Jordan IVs came after the OG shoe with the IV midsole. It might've been the Flight 89s but I forgot.
It might've been the Jordan IIIs with the Air Revolution or some other shoe though, I forgot which Jordan shoe it was.
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

It sounds like they dropped and sold out at some places? Or didn't drop at all? I would guess the latter, finishlines here don't know what the hellyoure talking about when you ask them, never seen them on ebay, and never seen them drop on finishline.com. Whats the deal fellas?

I dunno man, this was a weird release. I think it would done well if it was sold online or in the stores. I guess maybe they're testing the waters out withthe black and cements one first, but thats justs a guess.

Anyone know if that side panel where the laces are is patent like the black ones?

EDIT: by the way finishline is saying theyre getting them in (for general release) the first week of march.

size 8-10 on finishline.com right now, not sure if more sizes were there earlier or not.

still havent seen size 12 at all

Back
Top Bottom