Question ? on White and Cement Nike Flight 89

Is that patent leather on the side? You can't really tell on the white pair but change it to the black/white pair and you can tell its on there.

Anyone order these? They took em down off of finishline.com within about a week. The same color code they used for this pair has been replaced with a white onwhite pair.
eyes.gif

i actually seen these about a week ago at my local finishline

i BELIEVE they had patent on the sides, i dont remember exactly

i was more excited to see tailwinds for 59.99 then these lol

Sorry, but this is totally weak....I ordered a few pairs from finishline.com, today I get some white on white pairs in the mail when I ordered the white/cementor whatever that colorway is called. So of course, mysteriously the white/cement pair has completely vanished from the website when a day or two before theyhad a complete FSR up. Hmmmm, now !** is up with that? Of course when you call their customer service, they say, "well, I see here you ordered color 111,which IS white on white." Me- "OMG, let me explain this real slow, when I originally ordered, that color code was for a DIFFERENT color - which hashas somehow managed to vaporize from your website, not sell out, but vanish, big difference, and not a soul at your little Indianapolis call center knows whatim talking about? thats f'n ridiculous" ghey. 3 different people who were completely clueless told me the same thing, AND the real kicker is that theysaid they dont see that color slated for any release. THen they try and pass it off like im the one trippin. Now im stuck with some white on whites that I mayas well just pain gray and throw some black speckles on the midsole because they dont seem too intent on fulfilling my correct order. I think they know theyf'ed up and are playing dumb, I hate when those fools act coy. I mean the whole fleet of employees cant be that stupid. or can they? I haven't postedon here drunk like this in like 5 years. Good night.

yea i ordered a pair and got the all white pair. returned them in store, and the next day they were off the website and listed as wrong color. the next daythe all white pair was on the website in its place.

i dont know what happened, i think nike messed something up. i hope they still release.

^Pd uno, return them saying you don't like them. You can return any shoe that way. They should come w/ return shipping labels. Or return to the store.

pd_uno. TRUST ME. They know what's goin' on. For a short time, the White/Cement was listed on their website with, and I'm quoting, "(wrongcolor)" next to the description.

Return 'em in store.

Damn, this is MADDDDDD frustrating. I've tried calling stores to try and speak to someone who knows something.....and still nothing, no one even knows whatshoe im talking about!! thats the weirdest part. correct me if im wrong, but isnt there like a poster or something in the stock room where the employees cansee most of the releases? maybe this is old school, but dont shoe stores like this have a system similar to that in place so employees are well-informed ontheir product?

daaznfella, what city did you see them in?

lol. man im not even sure i wanna go through that again. theyre still not in stores, and FL doesnt know for sure if they will be.

I'm positive the white/cements will be in store. I waited a couple weeks for the black/cements and they filtered down to even the lower-selling FL stores.

hey, yea these shoes are wierd, i work for finishline myself and am confused. these were slated to release this march no actual release date but sometime marchbut should be hitting stores in the next coming weeks. and yea customer service dont know what they talking bout i thought it was weird too because i had firstsaw only a couple sizes available on the website. and to be honest with you finishiline employees will only know what shoes your talking bout if that person isreally into shoes and no we dont have pics of releases that are coming out in our stockrooms. hope this helps.

These are available at finishline in the Florida Mall in Orlando Florida. I just picked up a pair, and they look really good! The color of insole is red, theyremind me so much of the retro iv!

I just used the color menu option on Finishline's website and it brought them up now. It says style is 315793 & color is 101.

yeah these are going for 200 plus they are the choc milk pack or at least part of it. i copped and resold to this dude

Back
Top Bottom