Question regarding Deadstock XII's

Hey guys, just wondering and hoping you can help. Would I have any problem rockin a pair of DS Black/Red XII's? I know these are well constructed kicks butsince they released in 97, I just wanna make sure.

You're highly unlikely to have any problems with them, but no shoe is utterly indestructible.

youll be fine, roc the hell out of em yo!
smokin.gif

Glue may be worn out so the sole can easily come all a bit.If that happens a shoe place will repair em easy.

no worries man, I think they are indestructable, they are practically like boots....so I'd say rock the hell out of it...

I'm scared to see what the "cement" parts in the CDP XII look like =|

I got a pair of ds white/red xii's back in April, wore them and they were fine. The leather on them is so nice

Na no problems. There not the type of material like the III,IV,V,VI,VII. So there shouldn;t be anything wrong.

Originally Posted by swingshot

You're highly unlikely to have any problems with them, but no shoe is utterly indestructible.

Like swingshot said, no shoe is indestructible. But really tho, the ones you really have to be careful with are those with black and gum outsoles. Those aremore likely to break on you.

i have currently four og xii's and i don't really wear them much. i was wearing my obsidians one day and the sole came loose near the toe, butthat's not really a big deal since it can be easily glued back.

they should be good...if anything a small amount of separation on the sole...

does anyone know how much a shoe repair shop will charge to re glue soles back to the shoe??

nah man, you wont have any problem at all......12s are made to last a long time trust me i own a pair of og playoff 12s and i still use em till this day, worncondition of course
happy.gif

Just for the record, 2-6, 8, and 9 are the models that crumble.

In recent years, since 2004, the midsoles on the 3s and 4s have been changed to a material, I think phylon, which doesn't appear it will crumble, but theshoes are MUCH LESS comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom